Price request for a website.

Can someone give me a rough idea on a price for something similiar to this website?

http://www.uocodes.net/

I want a website which is related to Ultima Online and the sale of something called Gametime codes.

So i'd need it to be Ultima Online "themed" (images etc)

Anyone?

I can do it for $300.

I can do it for $250
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

yea i will do it too for $1500

Hi, i can do it for $200 if you contact me quickly (While my schedule is open). PM only please.

I'll do it for $250.
    HQ Max hqmax.com

I would just like to comment, some people here are posting 200-300$ for the design, then AFTER those posts we see offers for 1500$? I highly doubt this client is going to choose a high price when they see a flow of much lower prices. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,

roughly $1500
    Although this seems more than reasonable to me and you, it's WHT, no point even replying to threads like this with a realistic quote
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

agreed ^

btw my post was just moking the one previous...

Yep, I realised that. I was talking to Sherdog
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

ill charge you $1500 and hire the guy offering $250 and make the difference. hows that sound?
    jubba joo!

Originally posted by Fujiwara Takumi
    ill charge you $1500 and hire the guy offering $250 and make the difference. hows that sound?
    lol
    HQ Max hqmax.com

and I was talking to Death Reaper

so what should we talk about next?

Originally posted by Fujiwara Takumi
    Heh, too true.

Thanks for all your responses, i've got a person to do my site.

Many thanks all

wht, lack of knowledge of the industry - this isnt a realistic place, nor is it the place to make any realistic quotes. This place is for pocket money most of the time - although there are people here willing to pay the price for a great site.

Originally posted by Death Reaper
    I would just like to comment, some people here are posting 200-300$ for the design, then AFTER those posts we see offers for 1500$? I highly doubt this client is going to choose a high price when they see a flow of much lower prices. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
    I just saw another strange thing. A brand new Volkswagen Lupo for 10.995,- and on the same site a saw a brand new Volkswagen Phaeton for 160.345,- that's a difference of 149.350 !! and they both drive!! how crazy is that?

I agree they should have posted theire portfolio though, to 'prove' they're worth the money.

Originally posted by visio
    wht, lack of knowledge of the industry - this isnt a realistic place, nor is it the place to make any realistic quotes. This place is for pocket money most of the time - although there are people here willing to pay the price for a great site.
    I agree with that, it might not be the right place to offer realistic prices, but they sure can try. Cause imho $1500 voor a decent site still isn't that mutch.

lol i think the first 1500 was a typo...and i KNOW the second guy who said it was just kidding.

If you market yourself correctly, you could get 1500 for a design like that with no problems. Provided you're not trying to sell yourself to the guy who's always asking for a loan, if you know what I mean.