BVS - Best Value Servers

Hey,

I just wanted to know you're past experiences on BestValueServers if you have ever used them. Can I trust them? I am about to buy a SM server off them.

Thanks.
    Prashant. S

* Uhh

Well, my first impression after seeing the "Coming Soon" on the main page was that I was spammed on this thread...

My second impression was that since they are not "open" yet, you might want to wait...

It was his "Impression". The site is Under Construction, so I assume he was wondering about that.

BTW, Unless they got the Co-Lo a while ago... ServerMatrix does not do Co-Lo, so that was a guess?

******, what is your site hosted by BVS?
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    Don't you walk thru my words
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

I have a server with BVS, and i can say the support rox. ive sent in 3 tickets each time responded under 10 mins and resolved 15 mins later( by sm support )
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Re: Re: Uhh

Originally posted by ******
    I don't understand how you were spammed on this thread?

BVS is a very reliable and supportive company, they resell server matrix's servers at different prices and I belive now they co-lo with them aswell.
    I am not saying that BVS is a spammer... it is just that some .. uhh.. less that reputable people will come in and say "What do you think of these people?" and they are actually trying to drive traffic to the site. See what i mean?

And I was just giving my opinion. I mean, I would personally feel uncomfortable about using services from *anybody* with a main page saying nothing more than "Coming Soon"... no links, information, nada...

The URL I went to is http://bestvalueservers.com/ ... is this the wrong company / link ?

Originally posted by thelinuxguy
    I have a server with BVS, and i can say the support rox. ive sent in 3 tickets each time responded under 10 mins and resolved 15 mins later( by sm support )
    So, it's not BVS Support
    ^_^

Originally posted by Francisco
    So, it's not BVS Support
    Francisco, it has to go through BVS support first before it can go to SM, since you dont have access to your own orbit
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Francisco, you have depend on thre BVS support and service whereas SM or theplanet will not help you is any way as they only answerable to BVS

I called BVS a while back to see how there support works and they told me that all support that could be handled remotely was handled by their in house tech support. They said that they co-ordinated all the other tech support that couldn't be handled remotely with the server matrix staff.