Question Equinox @ Chicago

This question is for anybody here that is affiliated or has/had servers located at Equinox in Chicago.

Does anybody have a chart with Equinox pricing or can you just tell me what is the average rate for 1U space and 10/100 Burstable line.

Best Regards,

Brad Meyers

Chicago, IL
    First off, it's spelled Equinix, second off, they won't sell you 1u direct. You'll need to find someone located in that facility, such as Peer1, ServerCentral, etc. I don't believe Equinix directly sells anything less than a full cabinet.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

Thanks that info Karl. That's all I need.

Btw; sorry for the typo

Louisville, Kentucky
    Equinix doesn't really sell the products you are looking for. They do have a transit product called Equinix Direct, which is basically them acting as a broker between the customers of the product, and the carriers in that Equinix facility; however I am not aware of any per-U offerings from Equinix even in the carrier spaces. If you can't buy a rack or cabinet, don't look to Equinix.

You probably want to look for co-location / dedicated server shops who sell space or servers located in Equinix. There are plenty of companies who sell 1U and small amounts of bandwidth in Equinix Chicago. I'd be happy to recommend some, but as some folks recently found out, the moderators would probably censor me and you wouldn't end up getting the information you need.
    Jeff at Innovative Network Concepts / 212-981-0607 x8579 / AIM: jeffsw6
    Expert IP network consultation and operation at affordable rates
    95th Percentile Explained Rate-Limiting on Cisco IOS switches

Newport Beach, CA
    I would try ServerCentral. They are in Equinix Chicago and offer great pricing.
    Best Wishes,

Blake L. Smith - [email protected], Inc. - Wholesale Tier1 Bandwidth!