Question Cheapest CEONEX's Web Hosting Client

Hello,

Which CEONEX's web hosting client, has the cheapest Reseller web hosting rates?

Thanks

why must it be Ceonex's?

try http://resellyourweb.com
    ·· Repeat after me... ProSupport is the best... Prosupport is... ··
    ProSupport Host Support System - OUT NOW! Grab a copy yourself and see what the hype is about!
    VertiHost Inc. - We run a quality business. Do you?

Very strange question... The solution is not that complicated though.

Go to http://ceonex.com/recent/index1.htm and visit every single website listed. See which ones are hosting companies and do your own price comparisons.

Good luck!

Originally posted by cMark
    why must it be Ceonex's?

try http://resellyourweb.com
    Maybe because if a company is willing to invest that kind of money into a website, they must be serious about their business and in for the long haul as well as being financially stable.

I will say that at $49.95, ResellYourWeb's prices are sensible but not the cheapest from a Ceonex client. They use H-Sphere, Dinix only offers VPS at $34.95 but it has Cpanel and we use Plesk. Lunarpages doesn't offer Reseller hosting and neither does HostRocket.

Those are the 5 most well known (at WHT anyway )
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Originally posted by NexDog
    Maybe because if a company is willing to invest that kind of money into a website, they must be serious about their business
    Or, they could be someone who blew a chunk of their income tax refund on a site knowing someone like you will think the look of the site has bearing on the quality of the hosting, hence they can jack up prices.
    Bayouspace Hosting
    Reliable, Full Featured cPanel Shared Hosting, with REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    Established 11/2009, WHT member since 2003
    http://www.bayouspace.com

Maybe because if a company is willing to invest that kind of money into a website, they must be serious about their business and in for the long haul as well as being financially stable.
    Wow,
    I usually agree with your comments, but that one is just mind-boggling.

Ceonex-built sites are in no way indicative of how serious a company is about their business. It means they selected Ceonex to build their website, and that is all.

We chose Microvisuals for ours, simply because we personally think they "have" Ceonex on overall quality of site, and customer interaction. So, by your reckoning, I'm not as serious about my company as you? surely not.

Simon

I disagree. People that invest that kind of money must be serious about their business. You think someone would blow $50k if it wasn't a serious business decision?

You're getting confused between people that have Ceonex sites and people that don't. I made no statements about how serious people without Ceonex sites are about their business. I have no doubt that most are equally serious about their business but their website may not be indicative of this.

See where I'm coming from? I don't see your reasoning about how I'd think you are less serious about your business because you don't have a Ceonex site. DIYhosting is a fantastic site - anyone can see that and that alone should be an indicator of seriousness and pride in your service. Ceonex is a well known brand name and people know they are pricey. That's the only difference.

True,

But you can look at it any number of ways to be honest. There's a few companies that used Ceonex's services, that it's blatantly obvious they won't be in business too long (not you ).

I think Ceonex is more of a 'Bandwagon' than anything else. They do design good websites, but then they also have some real horrors, and tend to run out of idea's seemingly, dropping down to copying themselves.

I'll give your site it's dues, it does not fall into that category, but two other well-known Ceonex-built sites do look very "samey". With some people using Ceonex, it's more of a "mines bigger than yours" contest, than functionality.

It surprises me that such a 'request' came on to WHT, that being "Which CEONEX's web hosting client, has the cheapest Reseller web hosting rates?".. that literally boggles my mind. Good service isn't always indicative of the outside coating.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network™.

I just saw an exact copy of DIY's design in ceonex's old portfolio, lol.
    Bayouspace Hosting

Originally posted by pixetech
    I just saw an exact copy of DIY's design in ceonex's old portfolio, lol.
    No, you didn't.

I'd like to see that "exact copy", because that site was custom built by Microvisuals, to mine, and Dean's specifications.

And trust me, when I say "custom" I mean custom. Right down to bugging them about every little last detail, I'm funny like that

Please send the url.

Simon
    Last edited by IHSL; 04-03-2004 at 01:25 AM.

URL sent.

My apologies, I got tounge-tied so to speak. The sites were found in a temporary MICROVISUALS portfolio, not Ceonex.
    Last edited by bayouhost_tonya; 04-03-2004 at 01:46 AM.
    Bayouspace Hosting

Nevermind.

Simon
    Last edited by IHSL; 04-03-2004 at 01:49 AM.

above post edited, my mistake I meant a microvisuals portfolio, not ceonex.
    Bayouspace Hosting

I disagree also

The same can be said that one wants to invest 10k into better support services for clients. Little people know what goes on behind the scenes at a webhost
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

There are many indicators of a good or serious webhost. Also, a webhost that is good and a webhost that is serious are two different things. A webhost can be totally serious about their service but that service can still be very poor. I must admit, it was a peculiar request and I was just attempting to make some sense out of it really.

Rob is quite correct too. You have to look alot a lot deeper than a flashy exterior and support is the first place you should be looking. A good webhost should not only provide reasonable response times for support requests but should also provide an array of self-help tools. These aren't necessarily there to cut down on a host's support time (though it's a bonus) but should also be there to school and educate people. That is what was in my mind when I spent 3 months and about $4k on NexusPortal and content is being added all the time. Two years ago I remember seeing the first PixelBrick sites like HostRocket, FastWebSites, DialYourWeb etc and they impressed the socks off me and just gave a nice impression of a webhost which is why I talked my partner into getting a Ceonex site too.

Anyhow, I think I'm waffling so I'll just shut up now.

Everytime I visit a ceonex site, I marvel at their design. Nothing else. It won't make me more interested in it's services more than other hosts.

There are plenty of good hosting company without a site made be ceonex.

Besides, not many people will know about ceonex. If they do, they will probably have other ways to find out about you besides your designer.
    New site: www.talkutas.com

Thanks for expanding on that Laurence
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Originally posted by IHSL
    . . . Good service isn't always indicative of the outside coating.
    Yep. Folks need to understand that a website is all about connecting with a potential visitor, to solve their problem, supply their need etc. If you can do that with a 20k site, then great. If you can do that with a $50 site, then great. HTTPme was very successful, by taking a completely different path. Whatever works.

At the end of the day, it comes down to satisified customers, and a very healthy positive_cashflow. You won't last long without both.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I will say that at $49.95, ResellYourWeb's prices are sensible but not the cheapest from a Ceonex client. They use H-Sphere, Dinix only offers VPS at $34.95 but it has Cpanel and we use Plesk. Lunarpages doesn't offer Reseller hosting and neither does HostRocket.

Those are the 5 most well known (at WHT anyway )
    NexDog is right. Most CEONEX clients are serious and will most probably have a long term stay in the business. I am looking for a company that can live for over 5 years. I do not want a start-up hosting company, that can barely afford to pay $2k for a web design. CEONEX clients are serious web hosts, that are determine to shoot for the long term, not the short term.
    I feel more safe with a CEONEX web hosting company than others.

Originally posted by ITSconcepts
    There is no such thing as a Ceonex web hosting company.

Your comment, and others like it, is why Ceonex would never be chosen to do our websites.

Think about your comment a bit, and try and figure out why I said that. It will come to you, I promise.

Simon

Originally posted by ITSconcepts
    NexDog is right. Most CEONEX clients are serious and will most probably have a long term stay in the business. I am looking for a company that can live for over 5 years. I do not want a start-up hosting company, that can barely afford to pay $2k for a web design. CEONEX clients are serious web hosts, that are determine to shoot for the long term, not the short term.
    This is one of the silliest generalizations I've read at WHT, and one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for choosing a web host.