Thread: Adsence no-no's

Hybrid View

Adsence no-no's

I have a question, and it got a dilemma.

One of my competitors just got Google Adsence ads on there website (a monkey see monkey do, sort of deal).

Well, they have posts on there forum telling people to click on the ad's and to use different IP's, sharing how much they are making and I even got an email that was set to everyone in the forums to click on the ads.

Now I know that this is a MAJOR no-no with google. how will google find out about this? What do you all think?
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management

click on the "Ads by Google" and report it and paste them the email

Then go to a public computer somewhere and click their ads like crazy to emphasize the fradulant clicks their site generates for Google.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

And then find out where they advertise and click that banner non-stop til their banner is removed, to show what they put advertisers through

Kinda peeves me off when people do stuff like this, just report them to google right away.

I did report them, but I wont go click on the ad's. I agree, if people keep this crap up when it comes my time to advertise I will get charged so freaking much cuase of that crap.
    Support-Shack.com
    Website Management