High-End Corporate Branding Required

Hi there,

I'm looking to outsource branding and the creation of marketing literature for a web hosting company. Any recommendations or directions appreciated.

Require new corporate image guide, website, banners, promotional material, logo, letterheads, business cards, compliment slips etc. Ideally the party would be able to provide copy also.

Regards
    G.

www.designoutpost.com

You can see Eagles, Webrhinos, my and other DO Design Team members work there and start a contest if you like.

We can do everything.
    Last edited by beatz; 04-02-2004 at 02:35 PM.

Re: High-End Corporate Branding Required

Greetings!

I second what beatz has recommended. You can go to Design Outpost and hold a contest. I am sure there are a number of members of the DO Team who will be ready to help you and if Castlemelody has a time, maybe we will join your contest too in there.

Good luck and God bless.

Originally posted by Golden
    ... Any recommendations or directions appreciated.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Please take a look at http://www.nsd.ro/v2 and let me know what you think. You'll find a design portfolio there.

But that's just the desing part of the branding process.

If you're interested, please contact me.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli