Designer needed - Professional Design

We are looking for a new design for axishost.com - We believe our current design is nice but it is too "art" looking and not enough time was put into marketing and colors.

What we are looking for is a really good design firm - that can design us a site that is right along with the best out there

We are not looking in the 3000+ range - more like 500 or so - depends on how much the designer would do and how good their other work is.

We are basically looking for the large corporation completely professional look with attention to detail and marketing placement and colors.

Please PM me if you have a portfolio we can view and a price you would charge to redesign axishost.com - the quote would be for a complete template for front page, and one sub page - we would do all the integrating and content ourselves.

We are very picky I would say and with a good eye for detail - so if you've got the right stuff we would like to see what you can do - no cookie cutter template looking sites please anything found on templatemonster is not what we are looking for

Thanks!

Jeremy - Axishost.com
    Last edited by batcavenet; 04-02-2004 at 11:24 AM.

www.cinisis.com

email or aim for discussion and price details.

I am interested in doing this project for you.

Examples of work:
    http://www.swishstudios.net/sale/
    http://www.idlegamerz.com/swishtemplates/

I'm interested as well, the price seems right-- We could truly do an amazing job for you...
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

closed

This designer search is closed - we have found a suitable designer - thanks for the interest!