* Constitute as a rip?

I was just checking my stats for www.webhost-resources.com and noticed a bunch of traffic coming from a site I've never heard of.

WHR: www.webhost-resources.com

RIP: http://www.nukgle.com/index/

Now here's my question... does that constitute as a rip? I personally think it's just more inspired, but still... looks quite similar.

Jeff

Could be a html editor template, such as dreamweaver
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

I can say that my design was not a dreamweaver template... just want to know if this warrants a phone call from myself to that owner...

Or I am just worrying about nothing?

I think you're worrying about nothing, except the colours and menu there isn't much similarity at all, you could always scare them, and if you copyrighted it, you can definately have them remove it

EDIT: We deal with stuff like this for our clients, sometimes without them even knowing it
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

"Dreamweaver template" haha, what an insult :/

I guess it's only inspired... It's mainly just the nav, and the left/right borders...

I wouldn't bother pursuing it.
    nu-metal.org :: coming soon

Ok, was my thinking as well... just wasn't sure. Nice to know someone likes our site

It's up to you, obviously it's not a total rip off but it's clear he did grab certain parts from your own site, depends if you think it's worth bothering about, it's probally not, looks like a useless site with no content that wont get any traffic anyway ( his i mean )

What was the reason for all the hits though? it's usually because they are still, unknowingly linking to an image or something, which you can always replace with something comical

If you're lucky, mabye they are linking to a .js file, window.open is always fun to play with when they do.

Ah... never even thought of that!!! Let me go take a look and see what's causing the hits

lol cant javascript also tell the cd rom to open and close? doing this numerous times would also be funny
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

I actually can't find any exact reason why my stats are increasing from his one page. Maybe someone else can find something?

The page triggering hits to my site is:

http://www.nukgle.com/english/category9.html

I can't find anything either, maybe they are just going to your site directly from there.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right