* 2co Vs Paysystems

Which one better ? (webhosting company)
    Any feedback of them ?
    Is it you need different account for different url even you own all of them (2co) How about paysystems ?
    I heard that paysystems just refund money to buyer without notifying seller is that true ?

Do a search on WHT there are many threads already in the forum

All the Best

When i was looking for merchant account i tried paysystems first, but their signup form has few weird items that i didn't understood (english is not my primary language) so i sent email to support asking what it means and never got a reply. So i thought why would i want to use a company that doesn't want to reply to simple question and desided to signup with 2co instead.

ON, Canada
    PaySystems do notify the seller of the refund, but thats after it has already been processed.

That the bad thing notify after do.

Personally, I would call them both and do a lot of research. When I called 2co, I dealt with a teenager who frankly didn't care about my business whatsoever. When I called mypaysystems, I dealt with a man who was helpful. However, when I did research on mypaysystems, they were definitely not all they were cracked up to be.

I am still awaiting a refund on the mypaysystems application (since I decided not to use them). They called and said they "wanted to speak with me" before issuing a refund. Since I know that they just want to try to talk me into moving forward with them, I sent them a polite email explaining that I would not be calling them to discuss but would appreciate a refund asap.

I opted to obtain a merchant account instead.

Good luck in whatever you decide!