Review of our professionlism as a whole

Hi,

With our post on improvements in our current layout, I would extend my kind request for anyone who might evaluate on all other aspects of our hosting solutions.

If yout think customer service is important, please kindly drop us a line to our Customer Service. If you think our hosting plans can be improved further, please drop us a note. If you would like any other features to add in, give us your comments

In short, we provide solutions for everyone. We ensure that we target to everyone's need within our capabilities. Though we can't promise any comments made will be shown in our future development, we do give our stand that all your opinions will be seriously evaluated and discussed.

You might also post any of your comments here and discuss further.

Hope you might assist and we thank you in advance for taking your precious time out

Best Regards

The website is at http://www.uomo-donna.net.

Thousand apology for that

the fonts used to describe plans on your hosting website dont look good with that style and color. Your website looks ever so slightly unprofessional, I think it may be a little small on 1024x

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for you comments. Really appreciate it.

5 gigs is a corporate account? I have forums and personal picture galleries that go through 5 gigs a week. that aint gonna cut it for a lot of clients.
    jubba joo!

Good point noted. but because as i always assist in..I help them to start up and would think that's the best plan to start things up.
    When things go on track with 5 gig a week.. of course I can offer them better deals.

What do you all think?

i think if i look at your site i think that youre not prepared to handle a site on a bigger scale.

sorry if im coming off as an *** here, i dont mean to, just dont like wasting words to sound like a nice guy :p .
    jubba joo!

No worry. I just want feedback. And your comments really reflect well. That;s how a third party sees when it comes to my site.

I am glad and thank for your comments