* ASP.NET host search

Hi all
    I am looking for a host that supports ASP.NET, SQL 2000 and webservices.
    I have had two unsuccessul hosting experiences (oneandone and instaspace) and are getting increasingly cheesed off with it all - i thought it would all be soo easy and just choose the first ones that came up in my google search...

Can anyone here recommend me a good host - load-time and rapid competent support is more important than the price ( till a certain extend that is... )

You can try We have worked with them in server management services. They have excellent support and service in Windows Hosting Specially.

If you're looking for a shared host that supports ASP.NET, SQL and web services, I would strongly recommend I have been so impressed with their support. Not are they knowledgable about ASPX, they are fast to respond.

4. #4 - web hosting directory. Lots of ASP.NET hosting companies there. You can easily compare. - Reliable ASP.NET, MS SQL 2005/2000 web hosting since 2003. Shared and VDS/VPS. Get DotNetPanel control panel, SmarterMail,
    SmarterStats, SmarterTicket with our VDS! Powered by Microsoft Virtual Server!