BLUE VIRTUAL Celebrates one year of business with $1 server sale!

Blue Virtual, LLC, a leading webhosting provider based in Kansas City, Missouri, is celebrating their one year anniversary of opening their virtual doors by offering all of their products for $1 during the month of April.

To thank their customers and supporters, all services offered by Blue Virtual can be purchased for $1 for the first month throughout April. This offer includes shared hosting, dedicated hosting, collocation services, and the reseller program.

With every server we include remote reboot capabilities free of charge!

There are no limits to how many servers you can purchase.

Blue Virtual is a business class webhosting provider. Services offered include shared server hosting, dedicated server hosting, collocation services, and a reseller program. For more information about Blue Virtual, please visit www.BlueVirtual.com or phone (816) 471-BLUE.
    Thank You,
    Chad McCan
    www.bluevirtual.com
    www.bvgamer.com

This is no joke. If you want 300 servers, then by all means, let's get you signed up. We will simply need to run a credit application from you and a signed contract for each server. Let me know if you are ready to go.
    Thank You,
    Chad McCan
    www.bluevirtual.com
    www.bvgamer.com

I am very interested!

how can we chat do you have msn, icq or irc?

let me know jaali[at]rogers.com thank you!

look foward to hearing from you!
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization

Hmm this is just for first month..?

SO if I buy 3 servers normal price $200 each for $1 this month, next month i'll have to pay $600?

That is correct. Normal package pricing resumes the second month. Our shared products don't have contracts though, so someone could buy a $1 shared account and not renew next month. Then they would have had hosting for $1.
    Thank You,
    Chad McCan
    www.bluevirtual.com
    www.bvgamer.com

Chad, I respect very much your company and generous offer, but it is more than a month, whenever I read the first line of your About Us text, I cannot help bursting into laugh:

Blue Virtual wasn't the first hosting company, but we might very well be your last.
    In fact, I liked it so much, that put this maxim into my database of wisdom quotes.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

IS Fedora an option on these? Since Redhat is making Redhat 9 EOL soon Redhat 9 will no longer be officially supported by Redhat.

We could do Fedora if you require it.
    Thank You,
    Chad McCan
    www.bluevirtual.com
    www.bvgamer.com