Question Max cost on enom

How much could be the limit $ on an enom subaccount a costumer ran out owning me money and i want to bill him on an enom subaccount something like 75 dlls per renoval their domains, the domains are abouth to expire

Thanks

you can set the costs of domains/renewals fro a your sub accounts to any value you like
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

just make sure he doesn't push the domains away to another enom account and you wont be able to get any of your dmain
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

And how can you do that? Is it possible to block your reseller to push his domain names?

no u can't
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

If you want to do that then move to a system like drams.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

No, i don't. I was affraid that my ETP could do that to me.

Just asking because after reading about TotalNIC (+ got banned to Go Daddy + got charged without my authorization or even my knowledge by RegisterFLY) i understand that everything is possible in domain names business and ICANN is just a crow-scarer. Being a Better Business Bureau member or ICANN accredited means nothing nowadays.

Smile

This guy realy has bad luck or the life is fair but he opened an account in dominiosdisponibles.com.mx wich is mine in order to transfer the domain names wich is imposible from one enom account to another on enom i hope he doesnt know abouth a push from one enom account to another