Question for all of those experts :)

well right now I have a server which I purchased. of course I can upgrade the ram, hardrive and things of that nature but I want to BUILD my own server from scratch. Where would be a good guide ( step by step, such as what parts you need etc) and where is some of the cheapest/reliable places you have found for hardware?( such as sites like interpromicro)
    Thanks

Re: Question for all of those experts :)

Originally posted by Hulk
    well right now I have a server which I purchased. of course I can upgrade the ram, hardrive and things of that nature but I want to BUILD my own server from scratch. Where would be a good guide ( step by step, such as what parts you need etc) and where is some of the cheapest/reliable places you have found for hardware?( such as sites like interpromicro)
    Thanks
    You could probably start by posting in the right forum.

Try google.com

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

I thought this was in the wrong forum .Mods please move this to the right place. And, it would be best for me to find out here, as I know which ones are reliable and not.

anybody know of any?

anyone going to answer?

Try looking in the Co-Location forum. Usually the people to ask about building servers. Lots of good threads in there already you might want to browse before asking though

Moved here - please don't bump threads after an hour.

Thanks