web hosting choice mistake

Was he just braging a bit too much or or is his company a scam?

Hello my partners and i have decided to move our little website that eat a little bit too much bandwith to a new host and we met the very temting offer of the (in)famous hostingplex?

I did not do any research on these forums (my real bad) before our money man (this is how we call the guy responsible for money in the team) made the payment and now i am discovering that the guy at hostingplex who had answered all our pre-sales questions very promptly most of the time with a 24hrs and other time less than 2 hrs, had made some very strange statement that even me a non expert of webhosting, have hard time to believe...

So after all the things that have been said here was the guy braging too much or the whole company justa huge scam?

Any staisfied or disapointed former client? thanks for your views...

Yours truly
    Mx19

what did the guy say?
    [ www.wnportal.com ] From starters to experts, personal to enterprises, wnportal.com is for everyone! Try it yourself.

just search hostingplex and you will see all the 5000 clients statements etc...

... waiting for the punchline

What exactly is the current issue you're speaking of?
    - Tim

So after all the things that have been said here was the guy braging too much or the whole company justa huge scam?
    Really depends if the service rendered is useless to you now or still in working order. What was the outcome?
    Axcelx Technologies - James
    Boston Colocation | Boston VPS
    Massachusetts Server Colocation, Dedicated Servers & VPS

What exactly is the current issue you're speaking of?
    I don't think it's about a real issue. His host said a few things that he cannot believe and now he has some doubts about his host. He's just wondering if anyone has any real experience with them.

Ok that makes more sense now . I've never heard of them unfortunately.
    - Tim

A search of WHT doesn't gives that good impression about them..
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Hey i am with them too... but just started a week ago so my experience is not reelevant i have to wait and see but so far so good...

It seems that the hosting business is very very hard to understand when you are a wanna be webmaster...

This is not a new topic (hpkaumil claims) , so I just want to ask... are there actually any problems you guys are having with hostingplex? honestly i think we do a good job at offering hosting, and would love to improve (always room for improvement) so any actualy suggestions would be great, instead of just digging around for information we have already discuss over and over.