Arrow Domain Registration Script for DirecTI Resellers

Hi,

I'm looking something like DRAMS but not whoiscart.

Thanks
    ^_^

modenbill.com
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

Originally posted by Research Names
    modenbill.com
    ModernBill does not support Directi as of yet.

Francisco,

I'm afraid you won't find any kind of script to interact with Directi besides WhoisCart.

Greetings,

Eboy
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

Originally posted by Eboy
    ModernBill does not support Directi as of yet.

Francisco,

I'm afraid you won't find any kind of script to interact with Directi besides WhoisCart.

Greetings,

Eboy
    You're right Modernbill does not support DirecTI and it will not Support it as Modernbill is receiving some money from the $7.95 Enom Accounts that they offer. And with DirecTI they won't. I already have someone over DirecTI who is one of the API developers and he told me that they were talking with Moderngigabyte about it and they refused.

And maybe someone here knows anyother Script that works with Modernbill, it's not possible that there's only one
    ^_^

Originally posted by Francisco
    You're right Modernbill does not support DirecTI and it will not Support it as Modernbill is receiving some money from the $7.95 Enom Accounts that they offer. And with DirecTI they won't. I already have someone over DirecTI who is one of the API developers and he told me that they were talking with Moderngigabyte about it and they refused.
    Yep. That's right.

And maybe someone here knows anyother Script that works with Modernbill, it's not possible that there's only one
    Maybe you meant "that works with Directi".

Once again, I'm pretty sure WhoisCart is the only one (right now)that interacts with Directi services.

Greetings,

Eboy
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

wait for drams, its under development
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi