Question Domain Reseller Payment

I need a domain reseller which can provide me the features below:
    The domains will register by me.
    I want to charge my customer with my own payment method.
    The reseller just accept payment from me with their own payment method.
    The reseller provide me with URL or scripts that I can integrate it to my website so my customers can manage their domains through my website without knowing my reseller.

The situation is my customers mostly don't like the idea of using their credit card so I can't use most domain reseller that force the customer to used their payment method.

Is anybody can help me find the domain reseller that provide this ?

eNom, probably.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

enom... for sure...
    But there are other alternatives also, but for many people enom is currently the best reseller option.

most registrars offers your requirements
    enom.com
    onlinenic.com
    directi.com
    opensrs.org
    etc..
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I think Directi cannot fulfill my requirements, specially to payment method for the customers. They allowed me to add funds for my customers (so the customers can register without paying me !?).
    I already asked to them about a week and still don't get the answer from them.

Luckily I was just add small amount to my account.

I have a directi reseller, if I want to allow a customer to buy a domain and send the payment by cheque or invoice I would simply create the customer, then buy the domain, put it under there name, then click the pay button, and at the bottom there is an option to execute without payment/send invoice. You can then click to not pay and either send invoice or don't and it just takes it from your account. Hope this helps.

Greg
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I already did just like what you said and Directi send my customer an invoice notice without my notification. It made all mess up.