I have 6+ years of heavy experience in the server and web hosting market, including managing system security and hack-proofing webservers.
I am looking for full-time or part-time position as a senior Unix admin, supporting all Unix/Windows servers, as well as Helpdesk tickets and LiveChat.
I specialize in PHP/MySQL projects including custom CPanel/WHM extensions; I can customize and add new features to Modernbill / Perlbill / PHPManager or create a whole billing system customized to your needs.
What I can do:
- Fix any server problems that you may have
- Create custom scripts such as automatic login to CPanel/Ensim/Plesk/other, all from 1 login form.
- Setup your current/new servers, configure DNS, apache, mysql, control panels, helpdesk, streaming media server, etc.
- Modify and add features to ModernBill, PHPManager, or any PHP/MySQL/perl based program
- Install/upgrade/troubleshoot any (!) Linux/FreeBSD and windows software quickly and efficiently
- Provide remote tech-support via Helpdesk or LiveChat
- Analyze and secure your server/network against DOS attacks/spam/warez bandwidth wasters/hackers
- Optimize http/mysql/cpu/memory load for better performance.
- Emergency solutions and immediate support available
Tehnologies I work with:
- Plesk, Ensim, Alabanza
- Linux Redhat, Slackware, Debian, FreeBSD 4.x/5.x
- Windows 2000/NT/.NET, IIS server
I work quickly and efficiently. I can do single jobs and recurring or monthly contracts.
Priority clients get 24/7 phone/pager/SMS.
Originally posted by maxihost How much are you expecting ?
The world and its contents.
Seriously, contact me and well discuss it in an apropriate manner.
As above, no job is too small ($25/jobs) or big. I try to be as understandable as im efficient and tackle every problem, including seemingly small jobs.