* Available! - Expert Admin/Coder CPanel/Linux/BIND/Apache/PHP/MySQL/Perl/Ensim/Plesk/+

I have 6+ years of heavy experience in the server and web hosting market, including managing system security and hack-proofing webservers.

I am looking for full-time or part-time position as a senior Unix admin, supporting all Unix/Windows servers, as well as Helpdesk tickets and LiveChat.

I specialize in PHP/MySQL projects including custom CPanel/WHM extensions; I can customize and add new features to Modernbill / Perlbill / PHPManager or create a whole billing system customized to your needs.

What I can do:
    - Fix any server problems that you may have
    - Create custom scripts such as automatic login to CPanel/Ensim/Plesk/other, all from 1 login form.
    - Setup your current/new servers, configure DNS, apache, mysql, control panels, helpdesk, streaming media server, etc.
    - Modify and add features to ModernBill, PHPManager, or any PHP/MySQL/perl based program
    - Install/upgrade/troubleshoot any (!) Linux/FreeBSD and windows software quickly and efficiently
    - Provide remote tech-support via Helpdesk or LiveChat
    - Analyze and secure your server/network against DOS attacks/spam/warez bandwidth wasters/hackers
    - Optimize http/mysql/cpu/memory load for better performance.
    - Emergency solutions and immediate support available
    Tehnologies I work with:
    - WHM/CPanel
    - PHP/MySQL
    - CGI/Perl
    - Plesk, Ensim, Alabanza
    - Linux Redhat, Slackware, Debian, FreeBSD 4.x/5.x
    - Windows 2000/NT/.NET, IIS server

I work quickly and efficiently. I can do single jobs and recurring or monthly contracts.
    Priority clients get 24/7 phone/pager/SMS.

AIM: WhiteCollar18
    MSN: [email protected]
    YIM: [email protected]
    AIM:WhiteCollar18 - MSN:[email protected]
    YIM:[email protected]

whitcollar has done a lot of work for us and gets the problem tackled quickly and skillfully!

How much are you expecting ?

Originally posted by maxihost
    How much are you expecting ?
    The world and its contents.

Seriously, contact me and well discuss it in an apropriate manner.
    As above, no job is too small ($25/jobs) or big. I try to be as understandable as im efficient and tackle every problem, including seemingly small jobs.
    AIM:WhiteCollar18 - MSN:[email protected]
    YIM:[email protected]