Hybrid View

Thumbs down Im Leaving Wht....i Have Had It!!!!!

APRIL F00LZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SITE KICKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dude

I was thinking we should start "Survivor" spin off with all the "good bye" posts... "Survivor WHT" Who will be the last person standing

Meh...for a moment I was happy...

Just kidding.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

For a moment I was happy too...

Not kidding
    Gone.

Honestly i think that everyone leaving is a joke and i think its funny because they are all acting immature IMHO. If you are goingto stop comming to this community why make it be known why not just leave in peace and not say anything about it. All you are trying todo is make this community look worse then it actually is. I dont honestly see the reasons why they are leaving. Yes i understand that there are somethings going on arround here that are not so cool but hey that will happen where ever you go, it might not happen right away but eventually it will.

Thanks
    - James

well i think if they want to leave that is up to them its great they stand up for their principles but i cant understand the need to post about the fact they are leaving, if your going just go, stop posting if thats what you want keep popping in to read if you want to do that, and to be honest its no skin of my nose if you do or not but it smacks of wanting to create a hoo haa by posting you are leaving. i mean come on why not just cose the browser and never open it here again or do you need to read the reasons why you shouldnt leave to feel wanted or needed or just to feed an ego or two?

i'll probably get a bit of stick for this but when i leave somewhere i dont dont post 'I'm off please try to talk me out of it' i just bugger off and do my own thing......

Now I'm sad
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Where did all the anti-WHT threads go?

My opinion has always been to just leave quietly and without fan fair, that way if you later get over whatever pissed you off or circumstances change you simply start posting again and no one busts on you for "not staying gone".
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Originally posted by Dixiesys
    My opinion has always been to just leave quietly
    Well, some just like the attention they get...which really explains a lot in this whole situation.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.