looking for $7.95 or less .CO.UK registrar

im looking for $7.95 or less registrar of .co.uk
    that works the same as godaddy or namecheap

i have enom account but no credit. giving $100 credit to my enom account and wont use it anymore is a waste.

so im looking godaddy like in us dollar currency that accepts creditcard

Enom is having whois problem with .uk as they are not able to confirm availability of names. I am in the same boat as you as I want to register 3 .uk domains but I can not.

.uk domains can't be registered for less than two years because the .uk registry registers domains for two years at a time.

Nominet (the registry) charges GBP 5.00 plus VAT (total GBP 5.85) for two years - that's USD 10.85 at the current rate of exchange. Anyone selling for less is therefore selling at a loss - unless they are selling the domains as part of a package where they make their money from the rest of the package.

Try an eNom retail account.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

As Lubeca just explained the lowest you can pay for a .uk is 5 if you are a Tag holder yourself, this is about $8.50 at todays rates.

The only company I've ever seen selling .uk domains at a loss is 1 and 1 (3.98 I believe) but I've been involved with moving quite a few of these away from 1 and 1 for customers and it can be somewhat problematic (needs completed paper forms etc.) and you'll wish you paid the extra couple of 's.)
    Invectis - Windows 2000, 2003 and MS SQL Server web hosting

Originally posted by invectis
    As Lubeca just explained the lowest you can pay for a .uk is 5 if you are a Tag holder yourself, this is about $8.50 at todays rates.
    What planet do you live in? Its more like near $10 at todays rates, currently $9.27

Even with the dollar as weak as it is, it aint been that low for many years.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

thanks! just found 123 reg and its great!

eventhough i'm enom reseller but i do register my .uk domains via 123reg
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Sash!
    What planet do you live in? Its more like near $10 at todays rates, currently $9.27

Even with the dollar as weak as it is, it aint been that low for many years.
    Oops . . .

Can I blame that one on pressing the wrong calculator button

Actually I just checked at xe.com and 5 is $9.17 so we'll split the difference
    Invectis - Windows 2000, 2003 and MS SQL Server web hosting

It's 5 if you're in the UK or the EU and are VAT registered. Tagholders outside the EU pay 5.88 (not 5.85, got my sums wrong there!) because they get charged VAT which they can't claim back (I know this for a fact)