NTRACK is one of our companies Valueinternet.net is our parent
company, is that a problem, it looks like your a host already so I'm sure you dont need our services, so why do you ask or are you just trying to rub another host into the ground??
Our Data Center is In Candid Hostings Buliding and as you know
they where bought out by Hostway, We could change the trace route info in our routers but we don't think that it it's an issue
that people see that we get our class C's from hostway's network.
Well, I wasn't asking for support, I wanted to ask some "pre-sales" questions...
I'm not expecting a toll free phone number for support, I just have some questions that I thought would be better to ask through a "live" system. But here they are:
1. Do you provide any uptime guarantee?
2. In your add as well as in your dedicated specials page you state that Ensim is included, however during the signup process it's listed as an add on with another price.
3. In your Ensim Details page you state that unlimited domains license is included, however in the order page you offer ensim basic for $5 (unlimited domains?) Ensim Pro with 20 domains license and Ensim pro (no note about number of domains, is this the unlimited one?)
4. I'm seeing that your SSL certificate is self signed, not even signed by a self generated CA, but just the plain "dummy" certificate generated by OpenSSL, so I was wondering, how do you handle your credit cards processing? I ask this as I'm afraid of having an issue like I had in the past of a company that had the credit card details emailed to a yahoo.com email address (pretty safe huh?).
5. Also how will the charges appear in my credit card statement?
6. Do you use real time credit card processing? so that I can have the aproval code issued by the bank/credit company
7. You offer "free cisco pix" firewall for your servers, but what are the filtering rules of this firewall? we use a lot of arbitrary ports as we run some self made daemons (nothing dangerous, but we are a group of developers, so we use to launch daemons listening on several ports during our tests).
8. What's the port/network speed? 10mbps or 100mbps?
9. Do you have add-ons for those servers? like extra IPs, bandwidth, etc.?
10. How's extra bandwidth billed? let's say that my server transfers more than 100Gb a month, how do you bill for the overuse?
As soon as you answer those questions you can consider a server as sold
Please don't take me wrong by asking so many questions, that's why I wanted an IM