Flash Me! Bid Request

I'm trying to learn Flash but with everything else I'm doing I don't have time to really take on my own site.

I'm looking for bids on Flash-ing up my header and logo.

I'd like something really cool for the header graphic to get it some life and motion.

And I'd like the mouse curve in the header to swoop down.

The header graphic I created. I can provide a .PSD with several layers. The Logo was purchased I have an .eps and psd of that.

I need to know:
    What you'll charge
    What I'll get
    How long will it take for completion.
    I'd also like to be able open and edit your Flash so I can learn how you did it.(reverse-engine)

Pluses would be anything else you'd offer to get me up and running. (additional Flash, code my PSD, wash my car, etc)

If interested please post in here. I'm a big fan of competition and open bids. Yeah Captialism!!!.

Please post bids and questions rather than requesting PMs or IMs.

Thanks all.

Admin -sorry for the cross post. I posted in web-reviews by mistake and got too anxious waiting for the move.

umm....well i dont know about running you through every single step, tutorials can be found here and here ( and ) and i dont know what you mean by mouse curving down. but i have done some flash before i can show you on AIM or MSN. My AIM is Fluous Designs and my MSN is [email protected] please contact me . I can do this for the amount it is worth, and I can get it done soon. By tomorrow, I have all the time in the world.

I'm not looking for teachers I'm looking for someone to do it for me.
    What would you charge...

umm can we discuss this in AIM, then i wont have to keep coming back looking for this post, but it wont be too much

Probably around 50 and up depending it all depends really, so dont take that as too high.

edit: and i see what you mean by mouse curve now.

Apparently no one interested in this?....

i said i was interested and you havent contacted me yet...we can discuss prices on AIM or MSN....

portfolio ...dont worry im getting my site coded

Only 3 people Interested? I was expecting more of a turnout...