Where to download/buy Frontpage cheap?

Anybody know of a good, reliable site to either download (preferably) or purchase Frontpage at a discount??

I suggest you use anything, but frontpage. It creates awful html code that doesn't work correctly. That's the worst choice of html editor. I recommend to use Macromedia Dreamweaver instead of it.

and look around for better (than Frontpage) html WYSIWYG editors. I've read about a free one also. Google.

Mine suddenly stopped working. I used to use Pagemill years ago and gradually started using Frontpage and have gotten quite used to it.

Google has an editor? I'll check it out. Thanks.

Any discount software sites that you know of??

I meant to say use google.com to search for and locate the free WYSIWYG editor that I mention.

LOL. OK. Thanks.

Frontpage's HTML code is very clean.

Try eBay... there's a lot of cheap, genuine used software there.
    Gone.

Drop by a college computer store. Pretend to be a student and buy the student version (same as retail, but not upgradeable). Student price is around 25% of retail price. You may as well spring for Macromedia Studio MX 2004 - retails for $900+, going for $199 at NYU computer store. Say you forgot to bring your student ID.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

i had to use frontpage for a job and i hated it go with a different one for sure. Not sure how much u r willing to pay becuase that determines which programm i would use

Spritze

Well...pretending your a student when your not is kind of, well, wrong.

Besides, you are not allowed to use it for commercial reasons, and I think all files (at least the graphic programs) have a little notice put on them saying not for commercial use or something like that.

But if you can get dreamweaver, it's pretty good.

Better than downloading one and who's to say hfallen is not a student in the School of Hard Knocks.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Please, I beg you do not use FrontPage. This must be the worst HTML editor. Use good old notepad, it's free! And definately a real mans tool.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company