1/2 Price Reseller Accounts

Due to a celebration in my personal life, I have decided to extend the celebration to my friends here at webhostingtalk.

For a limited time, only until April 5 2204, I would like to extend to you 1/2 Price Reseller Accounts.

Each reseller account is equipped with 2 IP addresses for name servers. Our servers are located in ThePlanet datacenter (ThePlanet directly, not through ServerMatrix)

Some examples of our reseller specials:

Reseller Plan 1
    Disk Space - 1 Gig
    Transfer / Bandwidth - 15 Gig
    Domain Quota - Unlimited
    Setup Fee - FREE
    Price per Month - $12.50

Reseller Plan 2
    Disk Space - 2 Gig
    Transfer / Bandwidth - 25 Gig
    Domain Quota - Unlimited
    Setup Fee - FREE
    Price per Month - $17.50

Reseller Plan 3
    Disk Space - 3 Gig
    Transfer / Bandwidth - 35 Gig
    Domain Quota - Unlimited
    Setup Fee - FREE
    Price per Month - $22.50

To view all of our Special Reseller Plans, please visit http://www.mattcas.com/specials.shtml

MattCas Communications has provided quality web hosting to clients around the world since Jun 2001. We have our own tech support staff on hand 24 hours a day to answer any needs if they arise.

Please feel free to email directly at karen @ mattcas.ca with any questions.

Best wishes,
    Karen
    Life Success Coaching "Tell me your heart's desires and I'll teach you how to get them."

Re: 1/2 Price Reseller Accounts

Originally posted by ~Karen~
    For a limited time, only until April 5 2204
    Oh, god, by the time I get hosting I would be dead . I wonder how the earth would look like. Maybe they have futuristic doors or maybe a war with the gods . The ones that you press and the door slides upwards. Hmm, could you be a goddess or something? I surely couldn't live THAT long. Hmm, you don't happen to be a mummy, would you ?
    Last edited by szr; 03-31-2004 at 11:20 PM.