Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Older Women [Sex]

Hey all,

I have been curious about this for awhile, I personally see nothing wrong with say an 18 year old sleeping with a 27 year old. I'm not talking about a relationship, just sex. What are your views?
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Haha. Never thought of that before. if she is hott, then go for it! Older people have had better experience

She can teach u a few.. lol

Odd thread topic, but it is the lounge, so fine...

When I was 23 I was seeing a 39 yr old woman...she had 3 kids, one of whom was 21. That was a bit odd, but he was totally cool with the fact that his "stepfather" (for want of a better word) was 2 years older than him.

Moved in, stayed with her for a year. Great times were had by all. There's nothing wrong with age gaps. As long as everyone involved is legal, go for it.
    Kinkamono Internet Services - The Internet. Done Right.
    Dive In...

yea man i get the hots for older chicks all the time, mind you they are having to get OLD now if you know what i mean i think about 65 would be the cut off point

I think if an 18 year old wants to sleep with a 27 year old there is nothing wrong with it, though he would be best not to refer to her as an older woman.

haha lol Umbongo good idea Just thought I'd gather thoughts and yes she is hot lol
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

When I was young I loved older women. They know what they want, aren't afraid to ask for it, and appreciate it when they get it! Also, they rarely get preggers by 'accident' and that is a very good thing.

This is not to say older women are never psycho hose-beasts because some of them are so keep your wits about you.

I don't do pregnant lol, I'm 18 a kid is to much responsibility, I have my wits thanks
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

Originally posted by bodypainter
    When I was young I loved older women. They know what they want, aren't afraid to ask for it, and appreciate it when they get it!
    Hey, hey, hey!
    go bodypainet, go bodypainter! (gives your username a WHOLE new meaning doesnt it... heh. )

4 Degrees, go for it, and make me proud.

for some reason, I feel like a pimp now...
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

gives your username a WHOLE new meaning doesnt it
    for some reason, I feel like a pimp now...
    lol haha I'll make you proud lol
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

haha!! this topic makes my imagination run wild!!

great chance to learn from experienced women....right??

Originally posted by 4 Degrees
    I don't do pregnant lol, I'm 18 a kid is to much responsibility, I have my wits thanks
    My Opinion: If you aren't ready for the off chance pregnancy, you shouldn't have sex. I have several close friends who have gotten pregnant because of malfunctions in birth control. The mindset of a 27 year old is also different, a kid might be something she'd like. Playing with fire is fun, until you have to live with the burns for the rest of your life.

Originally posted by Rewdog
    My Opinion: If you aren't ready for the off chance pregnancy, you shouldn't have sex. I have several close friends who have gotten pregnant because of malfunctions in birth control. The mindset of a 27 year old is also different, a kid might be something she'd like. Playing with fire is fun, until you have to live with the burns for the rest of your life.
    Plent of people share that opinion, I think it is nonsense. There are millions of adults who arent ready for kids but that doesnt turn off natural urges, cravings, feelings, emotions.

An older woman would definately be good, if you could trade a 60 for two 30s.
    You'll get fewer complaints from over performing than from over promising.

Well it isn't sex, but your saying it would be ok to date a 15-year-old considering if they were say 18 - 19? I don't like older guys dating younger women by older I mean 5 - 10 years older. I have a hard enough time finding a girl my age thats single.
    Kerry Jones

When you're in your 20's - a lady in her 40's is the best Christmas gift

Originally posted by 4 Degrees
    Hey! That's what I said when I was 18!

Anyway, you want to see a picture of my adorable 2 1/2 year old son?

I dont like the idea of older guys dating young girls...it just seems so wrong to me for some reason as i think some time guys are just out to play around and 18-20 yrs old fall for it. plus doesn't look fine to me.

But however dating older women sure i see no problem well i wouldn't mind dating a 30 yrs old whos hot

Au contraire, as guys get older we need younger females. For a guy in his mid 30's a 23 year old is just perfect

I'm dating someone 6 years younger than I. It's not really a big deal... to quote Mr. Burns:

"It's not how old you are on parchment, it's how old you feel
    in the humors"
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

I did the older woman thing when I was in the 16-18 range, tbh it was great fun and muchbetter being in a more mature responsible relationship. More freedom, better and more varied experiences. As for the age gap, Ive never gotten beyond a mental age of about 4 so Ill neevr ever meet anybody legal thats one the same mental plane as myself. If your worried about other peoples issues, hell just remember its them that has an issue and theyre probably jealous and have very very small nobs. Arses to em matey go and have fun
    --
    Rich

lol thanks richy, I plan too.

To those that brought up unexpected pregnancy, I know she isn't looking to have a kid, by the VERY off chance that she did get pregnant, mine and her job would be able to support it, even if we didn't stay together.

Right now it's just lust, sex and a whole lotta fun.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

I don't mean to be a downer, but...

Being a 24 year old woman, I would never even consider a relationship with an 18 year old...I don't understand what she would get out of it? Most people's maturity levels are so drastically different in those ages.

I agree with Rewdog...a person's mindset is very different at that age than someone much younger.

Just be careful.

Originally posted by Rylee
    I don't mean to be a downer, but...

Being a 24 year old woman, I would never even consider a relationship with an 18 year old...I don't understand what she would get out of it? Most people's maturity levels are so drastically different in those ages.

I agree with Rewdog...a person's mindset is very different at that age than someone much younger.

Just be careful.
    You wouldn't even give them a chance? I know most guys are looking to score, but some are not. Some of us focus on the more romantic side of dating. I might be 19, but most women refer to me as funny, charming, kind, and nice.
    Kerry Jones

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    You wouldn't even give them a chance? I know most guys are looking to score, but some are not. Some of us focus on the more romantic side of dating. I might be 19, but most women refer to me as funny, charming, kind, and nice.
    Like your mom?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast