* Business Cards for starters !

Essential Printing Services is a Belgian company that provides all kinds of printing and prepress services.
    It's time to go international !

Business Cards Regular Format,
    Offset, Quadri, Recto/verso (twosided), 350grms Ivoline paper

-You also have a free choice between printing on mat or glossy paper.
    - On our website you have more options (formats, etc.)
    - Cards are being shipped FREE in Europe

250 cards for 70
    500 cards for 100
    1000 + 500 FREE cards for 145 *

For prices in dollars please contact me.

So if I can help any of you guys just let me know, maybe its handy for people that have a webhosting business etc.
    I'm also looking for resellers worldwide with nice commisions so don't hesitate to contact me. I'm almost sure that those are nice prices ;-)

Gianni - EPS

*special action only valid for glossy cards, special action valid on ALL formats

We are also looking for somebody that can give our website a little pro boost. It looks to 'basic' right now.
    We are a Belgian prepress company but we're growing fast and next month we'll go international. Please contact us with portfolio, possibility's, prices etc.
    More info will be send by email.
    Last edited by EPServices; 03-31-2004 at 10:25 AM.

I'll keep you guys in mind for your printing services since i live close to the belgian border (Netherlands).

You guys are a lot cheaper than my local printer and it wouldn't be hard to be a lot more professional

Do you guys also do businesspapers?

Bummer that i don't have time for a site boost atm. Otherwise we would be able to exchange 'services' And the first thing on my list when i have some spare time again is to upload my own portfolio + site.

Thats a good idea. I'll keep this forum bookmarked for future reference