Not trying to be rude but i dont think a respectable Web Host / Business will share their business plan with you. Every business plan is and / or should be unique to the business.

There are business plan templates out there on the net just do a search for them and im sure this topic has been mentioned previously tons of times so do a search here also.

Thanks
    - James

Thanks for your input.

I wasn't intending to use the business plan, just see what is mentioned so I have at least some idea of what is in a business plan before seeing my lawyer.

Obviously some companies won't want to share their business plans and I understand and have no problem with that,

Edit: PS. Will do a search here and on some search engines for some ideas/basic templates. Thanks for the suggestion as I never thought of that.

Really, the business plan is nothing more than your vision of your company's future, supported by justified guesses relating to profit and loss.

Using someone else's business plan could serve more as a hindrance than a help.

I'd recommend you talk to a bank about setting up a business plan. After all, a business plan is really made to help you get financing, rather than legal issues.

Here is a site with a few

http://www-bus.colorado.edu/faculty/.../templates.htm

how this helps.

Thanks
    - James

Thanks to someone who has sent me a PM here at WHT in response to my thread, I now have a brief idea of what I want and at least some idea of what my lawyer is going to want from me to get my business plan written up, at which point I should be able to recieve funding from my chosen business bank, as well as merchant services, etc.

Thanks for all your advice and support

I think there is also a software package available that helps you to create a business plan.

Good Luck. A business plan is what many businesses fail to setup.
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials

Something Ive also been researching. The name of the software is PaloAlto. I cant post links yet but its not that hard to add a .com to the end of PaloAlto and it will get you there.

The link to PaloAlto is

http://www.paloalto.com/

just thought i would post it!

Thanks
    - James

The US best place to start out:

SBA

Hope this helps as well!