Northpole :)

CPM That go with google

Can anyone suggest me of a good CPM Banner advertising company that is compatible with google ads? Like if I put their ads on my site together with Google Ads I won't get in trouble...

They have to allow sites that provide free stuff/hosting too..I know its rare but there has to be one out there somewhere..

Thanks all

You won't get into trouble with Google. Google doesn't really care as long as you don't have 2 instances of adsense.

What you should be worried about is other companies getting mad at you having google (all it takes is a brief look through their TOS)

I used them in about 2000-01, they used to have great CPM banners before internet advertising collapsed. I sold the site that I advertised with them on, and haven't used them since, but I know a bunch of other people that used them when I was using them are still with them, so it might be worth your while to take a look.
    Last edited by pixd; 03-31-2004 at 03:12 AM.

interneat is correct, they don't forbid you from running other networks that are banner based, however you can only have one "text ad" network at a time, however you can use a secondary text ad network as a backup for google instead of getting PSA's.

scary TOS if you ask me

Ontario, Canada
    I am going to be trying out - they do some CPM and CPC. is good to, but they don't do CPM or CPC, just Leads and Sales.