Please review my mustang site and let me know what you think...

I enjoy being on webhostingtalks forum a lot and their are plenty of helpful members. So I just built this mustang site and would like some of you guys to review it. Its been up since March 26th and I think were growing pretty good. Join if you would like

let me know what you all think. cheers

www.muscle-mustangs.com
    Last edited by HammerHost; 03-31-2004 at 12:28 AM.

You've got a pretty good start on your web site. It took a bit of time to load, though. In particular, at your Gallery took forever to load. You need to make real thumbnails, not just scaled down pictures as thumbnails. If you have the source pictures, I also recommend that you crop out the extraneous backgrounds (like trees and asphalt) to emphasize the cars and drivers - close ups baby!

Layout is good, but you need to add padding for the text on your left and right side columns. You should also add a Home button/tab.

In your Home page, the center graphic, you've cut off the "Features Include" text.

Just as a precaution, you may want to include a disclaimer on your pages about your use of Ford's trademarks and logos. Throw in a link to them and perhaps your local Ford dealerships (let them know and maybe they'll put in a recipricol link).

For your future babes gallery, you may also want to include a question/confirmation that the babe is of legal age and consents to be displayed on the internet. You may also want to include a disclaimer that you're going on their say-so, have no responsibility, will remove if asked, yadda, yadda, yadda. If you need some examples, look up some adult content providers and see what sort of legal stuff they use.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Thanks for the review, I'll do some of the stuff you brought up.

umm....does anyone know how to add padding to the test so it stays one size no matter the browser default?

Also, how do I create a "real" Gallary? Because my current one has a bunch of errors in it, if you haven't noticed, thanks a gain man,

What software are you using? A lot of the major application have a least a rudimentary gallery creator.

Otherwise, do a search for gallery, gallery software, etc if you want a stand alone application.
    Serial Beggar

I didn't use any software, the whole site was created out of notepad and Photoshop.

I'm fixing all the other errors as we speak right now though.

One of the WHT members had this in there sig space: http://www.batchimage.com/ . I don't recall their user name. Their products looked interesting and I saved the link for future reference.
    Serial Beggar