Thread: Domain transfer

Domain transfer

I got a personal website hosted at OnMatrix but their support sucks bigtime, now I want to transfer the domain to GoDaddy hosting service.

The GoDaddy hosting guys says that they will mail to the admin contact of my domain to confirm that I own that domain. But the problem is when I registered my domain with OnMatrix, I gave an email address which I no longer use. (it's from my previous cable modem company) I tried to contact OnMatrix folks about it, but no help.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Orange County, CA
    Try contacting GoDaddy and let them know of your situation. Provide them with the name of the previous address, and any other information they might require, and I am sure things will be worked out.

Good luck!
    DreamHost Web Hosting
    Shared and VPS hosting + dedicated servers and colocation.
    ... and we're green, too!
    Hosting your dreams since 1997.

The only thing you can do is to keep trying to get a hold of someone at OnMatrix. Your situation is a drag.

Try and get in contact with OnMatrix

Learn your domains real registrar at first. I think onmatrix is just a domain reseller. So they are working with a registrar. Then contact with the domain register and send them a copy of your identity card via email.

They will change the email adress for you to new one.

Do you have a control panel for your domain?

If you do, just log on and update your email information.