Website Builder 3.0 - Last day to get branded version and save $$ March Madness sale

We've been running a $20 March Madness sale for branded versions of the Website Builder 2.7. We are going to continue that sale price for version 3.0 thru the end of March. Everyone who's purchased version 2.7 already during the current sale will be provided with a free upgrade to version 3.0

What's New and Special about 3.0?
    - A smart Projects Wizard which keeps track of the site you're working on and knows where to place your web page support files such as graphics.

- A complete PHP Command Library with 3074 php commands now available as single-click instant tags as you code.

- A "User Code Favorites" feature which allows the user to create their own library of their most common used HTML, PHP, JavaScript and other scripting language tags. All of which become single-click instant tags to use while coding your page(s).

- A new Import feature that's integrated with the Projects Wizard for easily Importing graphics from the over 200 banners and logo images which are included with the program.

- Single-click access to several MS Windows external programs which are of use to web page coders (MS Paint, Calculator, Explorer, NotePad)

- A "recent files" menu for reloading a page from the most recently edited files in your Editor.

- A bottom of the window status bar which will read "Website Builder 3.0 presented by Your Company Name" to keep your company on the mind of users

- Error trapping to prevent loss of coding data due to unexpected or unintentional program shutdowns.

See screenshots here:
    http://banpronet.com/wb30/index.html

Download the demo here:
    http://banpronet.com/wb30/WB3DEMO.zip

That's what's new. Here's a list of the previous features which are all still available:

Full branding of the software to your company name and placement of your web-banner sized company logo (where the current BanPro NET logo in the demo is) which is a link that will launch the user's default browser to your website.

With the added FTP client and graphics package (described below) this is a great resource to offer your current and prospective hosting customers who are always searching to stretch their hosting fee dollars.

- Supports HTML 4.0, PHP, Java and other common web scripting languages
    - Single click instant HTML tags (no need to type them all out)
    - Instant FORMS creation
    - Instant META tags
    - One-click FRAMES creation
    - FTP upload Manager for instant publishing of your pages to the web (can be customized to your server IP)
    - In-depth Help file so even those with little or no knowledge of HTML can create a web page in minutes
    - Hexadecimal HTML color picker
    - Test Browser (WYSIWYG) for previewing your code as you create it

Also, the Branded Website Builder comes packaged with over 200 pieces of logo and banner (many animated) graphics which may be passed on to your customers as an extra value. They will be free to manipulate and use the clipart in whatever way they wish.

This software works on all Win95 and above systems. Requires I.E. 5 or above be installed.

Branded versions will be delivered compiled into a Windows Installer distribution file for your company as well.

What other hosts have said about this software:
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recommended!
    I've done business with Scott a few times. I have to say he is very professional, friendly and prompt, and I would do business with him again
    This is a cool little tool and he will brand with your co. info.
    Nice incentive!!
    Thanks Scott!

HostCaters.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    ...this is a good editor. I can see it used by hosts as a giveaway to their clients.

SDD
    Web Hosting, Online Editor, Auction Management

Again, it's just $20 for branded versions of both the PC software and the Webware build for WHT hosts until midnight March 31st. Test-drive the Webware build here:
    http://banpro.net/builder/

Upgrades for anyone who purchased already during the March Madness sale will be provided for free.

Upgrades for everyone else will be at a 50% discount from regular sale price. We appreciate our repeat customers.

Purchases are by PayPal to scott@banpro.net or checks or money orders (contact scott@banpro.net for postal address info), and the branded version will be produced and delivered within hours of payment and receipt of your company URL and logo.

Once purchased, you are free to give away or sell your branded PC versions to your customers and clients, no additional license fees required. The Webware version may only be used on one single site of your choice, and the source files may not be shared with or sold to others.

Please feel free to contact me by PM or at scott@banpro.net with any questions or comments you may have.

Thanks,
    Scott Bannon
    ~Scott Bannon
    BanProNET - A Different Kind Of Network - Affiliate Program
    7 Locations On 3 Continents | Building Today With Thinking For Tomorrow

Curious, how much is normal price?

$39

You can check it out at http://banpronet.com/?pageID=WBuild&#webBuild

Thanks,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon

Any chance of paying via Credit Card?

I'm most interested.

Hi Scott,

Its quite impressive. Can I install it in a reseller account? becuase I don't have shell access. Let me know whats the requirement for installing Webware and PC software.

Also let me know how far Branding can be done? Because I see that in the demo page at http://banpro.net/builder/ both your banner and copyright statement comes in.

Thanks and regards
    Krishnendu

its_just_me, I've emailed you regarding your CC question with an option.

robertson, the only requirement server side for the Webware version is PHP, and client side is JavaScript enabled. As for the software version, it will run on any PC running Windows 95 or above and with IE5 or above installed.

As for the branding, the banner will be yours. The copyright may be removed (not edited) from your webware version. The only reference to anyone other than your company will be in the first line of the license which must remain. It reads:
    Bannon Productions hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the "YOUR COMPANY NAME Website Builder" software.

And again at the end of the license in the "DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY".

The license can't be edited, but otherwise there will be no mention of Bannon Productions or BanPro NET anywhere.

Thanks,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon

Hi Scott,

Thanks for providing details...really looks to me an interesting proposition. I have few more queries:

1. What about future upgrades?...How much you plan to charge for future upgrades?
    2. What about bug removal if found any at all?
    3. What I need to give you for branding it for me?
    4. It is ok...that I pay you now, and take the delivery later? This is to save on the price...because I think most of the things are not ready for branding it for me..because I just have the domain name...designs and logo are being created.

Thanks and Regards
    Krishnendu

BTW, I got mine from Scott and works and looks good. Thanks. BTW, the Webware version, any problem with me "re-skinning" it?

Krishnendu, Yes, you may pay now and have me build it later when your graphics are ready to get the sale price. Several hosts have done this already because they either don't have their site up yet or are having it redone and want to wait for their new logo graphics.

Minor upgrades and bug fixes are always provided free. With major upgrades I give previous customers a 50% discount (can be applied to a sale price as well). I appreciate and reward repeat customers.

As for bug removal, if you find a bug I'll certainly address it and as mentioned above there's no fee for bug fixes. Not to toot my own horn here, but I have a fairly large group of developers who act as testers for me before I release a product, so over the past few years I've only had two minor bugs slip through to a released version of my software and both were corrected within 24 hours of being reported.

As for what I need to brand it for you, just a logo image, banner sized (468 pixels wide by 60 pixels tall) or smaller non-animated graphic file, and the URL for your website. And payment of-course.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Scott

P.S. Sean, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate that. Feel free to modify the look of your Webware version to fit your needs. As I mentioned in a post above, the only item which must remain unchanged is the software license, and that's just to protect me from any legal issues since I have no control over who your end users may be or how they will use the software.
    ~Scott Bannon

Hi Scott,

Whom to pay? scott@banpro.net or sales@banpro.net?

scott@banpro.net

Thanks,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon

Hi Scott,

Payment sent.I will contact you later about the branding it for me.

Thanks and regards
    Krishnendu

Thanks Krishnendu, just get in touch when you're ready.

Thanks again,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon

Scott is a great professional individual to deal with. Our website builder we purchased several months ago has been a huge hit with our clients with over 250 downloads.

Keep up the good work Scott and thank you.

It is possible to translate the program to spanish? how much?
    how much if we provide translation? we are official spanish translators for modernbill & pmachine so we have some experience translating php scripts :-) also, like how many sentences/words would it need to be fully translated?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards.

eMax, thanks for your kind words. It's great to know previous customers are not only happy with their branded versions, but actually happy enough to take time from their day to share their opinions and experience on me and this software for others.

Factor, I had someone ask me the same thing regarding translating it into Norwegian where they offered to supply the translated text.

My offer to them was the same I'll offer to you. If you provide the translated text then 3 times the sale price ($60 total) to cover the time involved for editing and compiling. I estimated it would take me a minimum of 3 hours to replace the english text with the translated, and since a single copy of the branded software takes about an hour to compile I just multiplied the sale price by 3 hours.

So that you know, I haven't counted the exact number of lines involved but I believe I'm pretty close in saying there's roughly between 1500 and 1800 including the help file that would require translation for both the PC and Webware versions. Some lines are just a few characters long, most are complete sentences.

If you're interested please feel free to contact me by email at scott@banpro.net to discuss the details further.

Thanks,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon

Lightbulb By CC?

Hello Scott,

Is there any way to pay by credit card? Please PM us.

Thank you. Pablo...

======================
    :: IP Live Networks ::

netpc, you don't have enough posts here on WHT to get PM's. Email me at scott@banpro.net for a payment option.

Thanks,
    Scott
    ~Scott Bannon