Hello to all,
I just completed the site design for JezzoHosting.com except the TOS and AUP, which I have been researching into. This is a great community and I just wanted to seek the opinion of the community. I have four main things I want critiqued
1) User's ease at navigation of site.
2) The design and layout of the site. Mostly layout in general.
3) Prices. Now for the prices, I realize that they are high, but I want to target local users. But I also want to advertise in top bid at http://ispcheck.com. I also know that you get what you pay for and want to offer the best support and servers. But the main deal here is 'Are the prices way too high?'
4) Also, is free hosting a good idea considering the price and space and bandwidth?
I would really appreciate the input of the community and if you could give me advice right away, I would really appreciate it Thank you very much.
1) Easy to navigate of site.
2) Layout seemed to be easy to follow and did not lead to any confusion
3) Prices. I am not so sure about pricing, sorry.
4)Free hosting is not a good idea considering the price and space and bandwidth.