CDGcommerce questions.

well i have tried contacting them a few times but they are not replying back. its most probably because i am sending them emailes from my hotmail account.

but anyway - this question is for everyone.

what is the policy of CDGcommerce on rejecting new accounts. i have a previous business background but no CC background. i do have a bad personal credit history which is recovering - and i have never filed for bacnkruptcy.
      0 Not allowed!

Please feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] if for some reason your e-mails to [email protected] are being filtered out, or you can PM me here and I will be happy to assist you.

Our support center does not employ any filtering whereas our sales and individual email addresses do. Let me know on the above and we will be happy to help you out with any questions.

Also, in answer to your specific question above - if you do not have any open bankruptcies, are 18 years or older, have a U.S. bank account (either personal or business) and U.S. SSN#/mailing address... and are an acceptable business type (i.e. not Adult, Travel or Gambling) then it is very, very likely that you would be easily approved by us.

Mods: if you feel any part of my response here is inappropriate, please feel free to edit or remove. My intent here is to just answer the specific question on credit and account acceptability with respect to our particular program. Thanks!
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!
      0 Not allowed!

cool - i dint mean to ask this qustion publicly.... i will apply online in a couple days.

thanks so much for your answer.
      0 Not allowed!

Question for CDGcommerce

I will be applying for a merchant account in the next few days after completing my website. I currently host a few small businesses on my server and have a few of my clients interested in a merchant account.

My question is, should I apply for a merchant reseller account and setup my business from my reseller account or should I just apply for the merchant account for my business first?

What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of doing the one way or the other?

I can't PM you sense I have not met the minimum posts required.
      0 Not allowed!

Technically, it really doesn't make a difference which order you do it in with respect to our program.

If anything, I would suggest applying for the merchant account first, and then subsequently sign up for the reseller program... thus having first gotten acclimated to the whole sign up process which may be helpful for you when you start setting up your own clients using the partner portal system and online app system.

Mods: please edit/delete if anything approve is not appropriate content.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!
      0 Not allowed!

If you have specific questions for any provider, you should contact them via their site or contact information provided in their profile.
      0 Not allowed!