Help choosing dedicated host

I am going to set up a server for Web site hosting. I am looking at breaking away from the RaQ I have presently, and moving to a full Linux box. I want the box to be in Canada.

I am looking for good support (24/7) and reliability (good uptime/speed), a decent amount of bandwidth (so I can make a good offer to my hosting clients) and a Canadian location. Price, unfortunately, is also a factor...

I have been looking at:
    - Prioritycolo.com
    - Netelligent.ca
    - Neteasy.ca
    - Myservernow.com

Any recommendations or warnings? Preferably first hand experience and not rumours. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on these hosts.

Also, do any dedicated hosts offer branded (or anonymous) support to my end-users? (I'm not sure what this would be called - so to clarify this question... I would love to have my customers call my host directly for technical support, and the hosting company would answer the phone "tech support" (no name) and assist my customers without letting my customers know that it isn't my company helping them directly). I find that it really slows down support issues if I have to play middleman between my client and my hosting company.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice!

Personally your best bet might be to colocate a server in your area, or a major city in cA

I've been looking for a spot in canada myself for quite a while!
    eXeGaming : Professional Gaming Organization