Ehosting aka Zenithtech

Ehosting, once known as Zenithtech, has been down for about two days - does anyone know what's going on with them?

i have a two sites with them..
    affecting me a lot
    i will change

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I just discovered this announcement on the site (went to check because my broadband went down this evening!) - maybe Ehosting are affected by this seeing as they are in Manchester.

1. Announcement  Tuesday March 30th @ 17:30

Incident at BT sites in Manchester on Monday 29th March

Please be aware that some customers may experience difficulties when dialling up to the Internet.

This is because of a major fire in BT tunnels and ducts yesterday, which has damaged routing equipment and communication cables.

Areas impacted are likely to be the North West of England - but may affect customers from as far a field as Leeds and the Midlands. are working hard with BT to divert call traffic away from the damaged sites to minimise any Service impact.

Underground cables which were destroyed by the fire are being taken out and replaced, as are the damaged call routing equipment. However, we expect to see a gradual improvement to your service with full
    restoration by Monday 5th April. apologise if you are inconvenienced in any way.
    There is more news on

New York City
    Seems to be down here too, hopefully things will return to normal soon

There is now a message at saying....

eHosting now back online after the telecom outage in Manchester. Please email [email protected] if you are having technical problems. We are currently working on re routing a final batch of 25 servers and
    these will become live between 30.03.04 4AM and 31.03.04 3 PM.

We are sorry for any problems this may have caused you. We will be offering all clients compensation.

Full BBC news update here (I can't post a link but it is there)

31.03.04 - 2:15 AM There is currently a long wait to get through to our technical team on the phone, for the quickest response please email us.
    So things should be back to normal by the end of today. I hope people stop phoning them and let them get on with it!