Lightbulb Support Tech, Sys Admin & PHP/MySQL Coder Available

Hello all,

I am currently available as a Support Technician, UNIX/Linux System Administrator and/or PHP/MySQL programmer at the moment.

I am experienced with Kayako eSupport, PerlDesk, PerlBill, ModernBill, PHP Coin, Client Exec, WHMAutoPilot, WHNBilling and XPanel for managing clients and tickets, but should be able to adapt to any web-based, mac-based or windows-based system. I am most experienced in UNIX/Linux, Ensim Basic/PRO, Plesk, DirectAdmin and CPanel/WHM, however I do have limited experience with Windows 2003, Helm, Ensim for Windows and H-Sphere for Windows.

I would not be a system administrator on a Windows machine as I do not feel I have suitable experience, however I may be able to help with troubleshooting in some areas. I have 3-4 years experience with RedHat Linux, FreeBSD and most major control panels such as Ensim Basic/PRO, Plesk, CPanel/WHM and just recently DirectAdmin too.

I have 5+ years experience with PHP and MySQL and am very fluent with these. I am also extremely quick at optimizing and debugging scripts written in PHP with a MySQL backend.

For technical support, I expect $7-15/hour or $0.75-1 per ticket / $15-20 per live chat session. For system administration jobs I expect $15-40/hour or up to $150/job. I expect anything up to $55/hour for PHP/MySQL related jobs. I am very flexable with payment and am often able to cut the price a bit.

My preferred working hours are 8:30 am to 6:00 pm weekdays and 10:00 am to 5:30 pm weekends (GMT London), however I will be on call pretty much 24x7 in the case of emergencies, with the exception of 1-2 hours per week.

If interested please email me at redsonic [ @ ]

Thank you

Am I correct in assuming you're located in London?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>