Thread: Blutekhosting

Blutekhosting

Has anyone recently been dealing with Blutekhosting support? Most of the time the support was great but now is failing. I have site with Blutekhosting which is down, I have sent first enquiry exactly 24 hours ago and so far no replay.

I was reading in this forum that they have 24x7 call centre for support but from my experience is not the case. I am not event talking about phone support ( which would be nice), email support is way over due.

It seems since Jose is no longer part of it, the service may be going down. Is this the time when young hosting business fails?

I am very frustrated.

What is your experience with Blutekhosting.

Max.rk

Re: Blutekhosting

Originally posted by max.rk
    It seems since Jose is no longer part of it, the service may be going down. Is this the time when young hosting business fails?
    Did he used to own the company and decide to sell it off? Usually when core guys who have been putting their hearts and soul into the company will be missed when a coporate type buys them out and gears the business to making a profit.

Hopefully this is just a fluke and their customer service will start to pick up for ya
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

Within few minutes after I posted here I received message from Blutekhosting saying that my account was suspended for investigation because of suspected high server load. I would think something like that should be reported to account holder before it happens to keep distress to minimum. 24 hour delay to respond does not help.

I'm slightly disappointed with the way they approached.

I hope this tread will be useful for people searching information on Blutekhosting.com.

Max.rk

Sometimes it's not easy to warn someone before they do something wrong
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com

Maybe it's time for you to switch hosts if the service is getting that bad

I was with blutekhosting and they have been a nightmare! For months, I was being double charged by them for my account, and I still have not been able to get a clear answer as to whether that has been resolved.

Then for 2 days my site went down, and their official website www.blutekhosting.com went down too! Up and vanished, with no word whatsoever from their "Technical Support Team" ((and I use that title VERY loosely)). I run a business, and it is extremely important that my site stay online, so with no word from them, and having my support emails bounce back, I left and went to a new host.

Their official site just went back online today, and hours later STILL not a single email to their customers to inform us of why service was disrupted, and what the problem was. I was finally able to get through to their email server and sent them an email asking to cancel my service, and I'm STILL waiting for a reply!

If you value your website's stability & uptime, a host's technical support service and you want a reliable host. By all means....DO NOT use blutekhosting.com!!! If you run your website for ANYTHING other than a personal web page ((and even then I wouldn't want anything to do with blutekhosting even then!!)) .. stay away!!

There are much better services available that are stable, reliable & affordable. Don't settle for anything less! Do a search on the various webhosting talk forums and you'll find exactly what you are looking for.

Good luck!

Blutekhosting is really gearing up business.. in which they have problems like server down .. and swap high...

but they said that they are up grading them..

lets see

Anyone from blutekhosting here? I need to know what is wrong with your hosting? Is Blutekhosting is no longer in business ?

I sent them an email asking them to cancel the 2 accounts I have with them...and STILL no reply!!!

Dude, stay away from blutekhosting! There are PLENTY of reliable hosts out there...why use a host that is proven by many people to have so many troubles with them

just becareful

Heineken77 we are both going through this together...I'm desperately just trying to get all my sites restored...one tech said it was an upgrade, another said a hard disk crash, later a "technical issue" they didn't send any email (after telling me briefly that everyone got an email). This is horrible...my client databases are missing, email accounts gone, database users gone...some sites not restored at all...

Originally posted by kmlawson
    Heineken77 we are both going through this together...I'm desperately just trying to get all my sites restored...one tech said it was an upgrade, another said a hard disk crash, later a "technical issue" they didn't send any email (after telling me briefly that everyone got an email). This is horrible...my client databases are missing, email accounts gone, database users gone...some sites not restored at all...
    Man sorry to hear that! I didn't receive an email from them either. Ever since their "technical issue" I haven't heard a word from them before or after it explaining the situation. They have always been terrible, for about 8 months now since Jose left and management changed....now it's time for me to change hosts as well!

Hope you resolve things. If I were you, I'd find a new host, these guys are just not reliable enough to have a site hosted that is important to you!

You'd quit answering tickets too...

...if you had an SLA guaranteeing 99.8% uptime and Alertra results like this:
    Code:
    Server Uptime Monitoring	
    Since:	2003-11-06	
    Outages:	35	
    Uptime:	98.743%	
    Year	Outages	Uptime	
    2004	33	98.541%	
    2003	2	99.853%	

Year	Month	       Outages	     Downtime	                Uptime	
    2004	November	5	21 hrs, 58 mins, 46 secs	66.545%	
    2004	October	        10	36 hrs, 50 mins, 29 secs	95.055%	
    2004	September	9	10 hrs, 58 mins, 12 secs	98.476%
    It's really astonishing that the company hasn't responded to this thread, considering the owner is posting here in this very forum today...
    Last edited by BigBison; 11-03-2004 at 06:50 PM.
    Eric J. Bowman, principal
    Bison Systems Corporation coming soon: a new sig!
    I'm just a poor, unfrozen caveman Webmaster. Your new 'standards' frighten, and confuse me...

Re: You'd quit answering tickets too...

Originally posted by BigBison
    It's really astonishing that the company hasn't responded to this thread, considering the owner is posting here in this very forum today... [/B]
    Bro...that is BEYOND astonishing! I think we should lobby dictionary.com and get them to make up a new word to do justice to this hosting company and their PATHETIC excuse for a hosting company & customer service......or lack there of!!

Examples:
    - -> Go to McDonalds...and order a Big Mac combo....and they give you 1 chicken mcnugget that was spit on by a disgruntled 16 year old employee instead, along with burned fries & water instead of coke.

Dude....you got blutekhosted!!!

- ->Pick up a tack in one of your car's brand new tires. Pull over and change the tire, only to find out that your spare tire has a knife sticking out of the tire wall with a note attached saying Blutekhosting.com ... when you need us, we'll be there

- ->Take your signifigant other out to dinner, only to have an ex girlfriend walk up to you with a 3' tall kid named Quamie...and he says "Hi Daddy...nice to meet you" ...
    Blutek me!!!![/li]

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Heineken77; 11-03-2004 at 10:45 PM.