This opportunity is for those who are interested in gaining attention of tens of thousands of people at a fraction of a cost.

Get your company exposed to over 150,000 loyal monthly users, a highly targeted 18-35 year old market. Media Kit / Demographics.

In a period of one month your advertising text-link will be displayed well over 200,000 times through a text-link marketplace panel which is getting displayed on the lower part of almost all major network pages. And with a maximum of 5 advertisers (5 lines), your link will never be lost or confused and what better way to get such an enormous exposure?

We strive for quality of advertising user that comes to us with a visit. Our traffic is our pride - most find us through search engines, hand-picked partner engines and web sites. Considering the quality of traffic, our prices are one of the best for serving the young market buyers. Since we don't talk our users into clicking our ads in any way, those that will visit your site will actually be interested in your product or service.

Rent 1 month for $80.
2 months for $140.

Contact me with questions by posting here or sending me a PM. I will not be able to check my e-mail today as I'll be away.

First to confirm gets the spot.