10 Gigs Space / 150 Gigs BW For Sale

Hello. I have just recieved a hosting package with 10 Gigabytes of storage space, and 150 Gigabytes bandwidth a month. I have listened to many people and they have suggested that this hosting is worth $70.00 a month.

Hosting:
    10 Gigs Space
    150 Gigs Bandwidth
    Unlimited Emails, Subdomains, MySQL Databases, Mailing Lists, FTP Accounts.
    Cpanel 9.1 / WHM
    Fantastico

Server Specs:
    Dual Xeon 2.4 GHZ
    1000 GB
    The Planet
    5 Gigs Ram
    400 GB Space

This hosting is easily worth $50.00 + a month, I have been told from several people. One even said $100.00 So I will go on about $75.00 a month. This will be for the whole year plus. So I am looking to sell this. Doing the math, 75x12 = $900.00.

So I am looking for bids of $900.00 and up. Because, this hosting is for this year, and after. So you are really only be going to pay for 1 years of hosting. If there are no bids, than I will start a game site or something of the sort out of this. You can PM me offers, or post them in here. If you would like to contact me on AIM to discuss this privately then my AIM is Fluous Designs and my MSN is [email protected]. Thank you.

I can show you a screenshot of the CPanel in AIM or MSN. Or I will upload it. Thank you.

Edit: I would like to see how much you people here think this hosting is worth, so that I can lower the cost if necessary. Thanks.

Offering $720.

Who manages this server?

www.ventservers.com and do you have AIM or MSN so we can talk privately? You can PM me if you would like.

Offer down, he had found another host before I could get back to him, but I wish him best of luck. Bidding starting again. Starting at 750. Increments of $30.00 please. Thank you.

ok please do not bid on this, i have been lied to, this is actually running on a celeron 2.44 with 2 hd's of 75 gigs www.ventservers.com has lied to me. his aim is ventservers. so dont do business. thanks, and sorry about this.

My friend that owns www.xangahits.com and www.coolcounters.com taught me this

I logged in the cpanel, then i went to ssh shells, logged into the javascript application and he had me type in cat /proc/cpuinfo and cat /proc /meminfo and i found out the model type name and all this information. So please stay away from ventservers and check out those sites. Thanks and sorry about this.

Surely you would have noticed that it was not a dual Xeon as the server status in WHM/cPanel window would have said 1 CPU instead of the 4 CPU's it would say on a dual Xeon...

Also, it would have had the information in Server Info in WHM.......
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

o well im only 14 lol, but im back to sell it, its a celeron 2.4 and if anyone is still interested, it has the same amount of space and bandwidth. thanks

If there are no bids, than I will start a game site or something of the sort out of this
    o well im only 14 lol, but im back to sell it, its a celeron 2.4 and if anyone is still interested, it has the same amount of space and bandwidth.
    With comments like that, im not sure you will get many customers. When paying a host $900 upfront for a years hosting, people want to feel secure in their decision. I know I would'nt.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!