Arrow Selling rights to a popular help desk/ticket system

I thought I'd start out here.

I'm going to be selling the rights to the source code for a popular help desk system being sold at (formerly the InverseFlow Help Desk).

This help desk has done very well and is a pretty great product in my opinion.

If you are interested, you can either send me a private message or contact me thru my own support desk at (use the Other inquiries department).

I have the sales data available for the time period in which it was selling thru

Are you willing to divulge a "rough estimate" of your sales for a given time frame?

Hi again,

Not publically... but yeah I should be able to do that. Just get in touch with me.

I'm getting a lot of inquiries concerning my asking price and a few other questions, so I thought I'd answer them here.

I'm looking for around $20k. The reason my asking price is low is because I'm trying to avoid signing a non-compete agreement. The sales in just the first year were very good, and my price would have to be much higher if I was unable to do this. The market for help desks is so large right now I think it wouldn't matter anyhow.

By the way, this is just my asking price, and will probably go up or down depending on the offers I get. So if you can't afford it at that price, you might still try making an offer at a lower price if you are interested.

Last edited by heath; 03-29-2004 at 09:11 PM.

Can you provide some info like how much it brings (total revenue) etc. Because it's so easy to ask $20k for it but there must be a reason for it right ?

Please contact me with more info. I know someone who might be interested in this.
    BUY SELL WEBMASTER GOODS AT OnlyWebmasters.Com Auctions

heath contact me too thx with revenues per month

I am interested as well. Please send details.

Would former license holders be entilted to free upgrades? Would probably piss a few people off if not. I paid for this product, and wasn't to happy with the over all experience. When I paid for a license, I was understanding that their were going to be free upgrades for the time of license. I have not received *one* upgrade.

However, I do feel that it is a nice helpdesk. Just wish there would have been updates like promised.

Something will be worked out...