Anyone has a server with EasyDedicated.com?

Can someone post his findings about Easydedicated.com here? They look fairly new... i wonder what quality they have!

Thanks in advance,

Job

I wanted the pentium 4 server with 1000 Gb and ordered it last friday, it was online within 30 minutes. Service is good, fast respons. Network i dont know yet, but i think that will be ok.

We are a proud reseller of them, and we like their network. Good pings for shure if you live in Holland / Belgium & UK.

I'm contemplating getting a server there in the next few days - any further experiences? How's your server going Miami2004?
    http://www.iwdev.net - Web Design & Development

Still up and running, network is really fast and stable, i have very good pings.

I've ordered one server on the 15 june !!!! I'm waiting again after 8 days !!!!!

Pentium4 2.8 Ghz - 1024 Mb - 120 Gb - 1000 Gb

Thanks easydedicated !!!!

I am a little afraid of them. You can not reach them by phone. In case of emergence, I do not know what can I do.

The site design seems like a template from templatemonster.com.

It sounds not very trustable for me.

Forgot about them... I just got an email reply from them. It took them 30 hours to response to my simple question.

I never do business with companies who reply to my email after 24 days. I don't like people who did not spell my name correctly in the email..

Guoqi Zheng
    Posted on 23 Jun 2004 04:21 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sir,

1. Do you do load balancing?

2. Can we reach you by phone in case of emergence?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Guoqi Zheng
    Tel: 023-5343545
    Mob: 0648252520

Jeroen Velthuis
    Posted on 24 Jun 2004 08:13 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Guogi,

Please be more specific on question 1. No you can't reach us by phone, but you can always send us an email. We also have a 24/7 reboot service.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Jeroen Velthuis
    easyDedicated Support Team

Email:

I've been with them for 3/4 months now and the server's been nice and fast with good uptime (only the one outage that was documented in the outages forum here).
    They're a pretty new company and it did show when I signed up initially with a few teething problems getting the server sorted, but since then I can't say I've had any trouble or real cause to use their support.

They actually rang me up a couple of days ago to see if there was anything I'd like them to do better too, which I can't say I've had from my previous 4 hosts.
    http://www.iwdev.net - Web Design & Development

I'm waiting again for my server !!!!
    I've writed to easydedicated many times trought email or ticket system, but easydedicated do not reply to my messages !!!!!!!

I do not know what to make they ignore me !!!!!

Originally posted by template4life
    I've writed to easydedicated many times trought email or ticket system, but easydedicated do not reply to my messages !!!!!!!

Easydeds support is really really bad as I've learned. Their network is top notch though.

Originally posted by mnu
    Easydeds support is really really bad as I've learned. Their network is top notch though.
    Another managed.com maybe?

Originally posted by template4life

I have a similar experience, I ordered a server 17 days ago and still waiting. They ignore my emails and tickets also. Maybe I should be looking for another provider, such as iracks.com.

I have ordened the Pentium 4 box with 1000GB on 6th of june.
    I am waiting for 22 days now, still nothing. They have said 3 times I will be online those days, yet I haven't recieved any login information from them. I am getting a bit nerveus, because my old hosting account will expire in a few days.

Waiting for 24 hours is one thing, because most dedicated server provider will tell you anywhere from 24 - 48 hours setup time, but 17 or 22 days of wait time ?? ..that's rediculous ..
    Roy K.
    Pixie Internet Services - http://www.pixiehost.com
    Affordable, reliable hosting solution with Instant Activation

Well, I got my server 3days after I ordered.

Today I got a reply to my ticket saying that my server will be online this week. Still I think 3 weeks wait is way too long.

Also, I'm a bit afraid about how slow the support will be...

Originally posted by HostingArt
    Today I got a reply to my ticket saying that my server will be online this week. Still I think 3 weeks wait is way too long.

Also, I'm a bit afraid about how slow the support will be...
    If I was you, I would cancel the order asap and get a full refund.

3 weeks is a disgrace and they should be ashamed of themselves! It is absolutley no way to treat a paying customer.
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

Originally posted by G4m3r
    We are a proud reseller of them, and we like their network. Good pings for shure if you live in Holland / Belgium & UK.

'Account Disabled', hmmm...
    Christian Koehler
    Racked Hosting
    Web Hosting, Unmetered Dedicated Hosting and SHOUTcast Hosting
    +1.866.5RACKED (ext. 802)

I got my server 6 days after I order.

My first problem with them was this, my server manager was installing MySQL and the server stops responding for no reason, I sent a support ticket that I needed a reboot and they have still not reboot it after 18 hours!

They are crap. Even on webhostingtalk.nl they are talking bad about them. If you want to have some questions awnsered you will have to wait days or even they dont reply. Also Jeroen Velthuis looks like he is the only one replying the awnsers so maybe it is a one man show. That will explain the time people have to wait for reboots, server setups and awnsers to questions. Im a dutch person and i do not trust that company with my biz. I think if you want an european box go with a german seller instead with an easydedicated box.