Affordable Traffic To Your Site

HI All,

http://www.Lftraffic.com/wht.php

is once again offering WHT members affordable traffic to there site.

Ads are provided via popups.

Both Targetted and Untargeted.

Untargeted is $1.50 per 1000
    Targetted traffic is $3 per 1000 (10000 min)

Payment can be either

Egold, Moneybookers, Credit card (2checkout), Paypal, or mail in payment by request.

If you wish to buy in bulk and would like to have bulk discount contact me at [email protected] and we can arrange a deal based on your needs.

Dont have a budget ?

Why not add your site to

http://www.lfsearch.com free. No strings. You can even use your reffer code to get a better listing.

Want to get a better listing on search engines?
    Want your website monitored ?
    Need promotion via Banner ads?

Why not try the 2 week free trial at http://lfpromotions.lfhost.com

(credit card is only needed to verify user and for if you wish to continue after you finish your 2 week trial) 30 day money back guarantee.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

where does the traffice come from?
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

popups/unders, domain redirects etc.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

Does this have any effect on getting more customers? Or are it just "bots" who visit and get the counter going?

Targeted traffic will bring in closer customers to your sites niche (site type)

Untargeted traffic will bring in a range of different visitors.

The more specific your traffic type is the higher the chance of signups.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

I c. I have one with reliabletraffic.net now, I see visitors that's correct (in my live support) but not even 1 browses the site. Most just join the page that forwards & then sticks there & leaves. I already had over 1000 people in 1 day & not even one browsed further then the standard page.

Any suggestions?

It all depends what your site is about/selling, was the traffic targetted or untargetted ? It could be that your site didnt appeal to those particular visitors.

I cant really speak for other sites, but there is never a guarantee that people will signup, it is more to do with exposure and if the site is appealing and of use to the visitor they will then browse/signup to the site.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

I bought some from you and all got was 1 ip coming from 1 address, very weird, and i bought 5000 only got 2,500 ish. i get about 1 new client every 200 - 300 visits out of the 2,500 i got non not even a question. of cource if im wrong im sorry

Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

are they all unique visitors?

Edited.
    - Tim

Originally posted by lsgworldl
    are they all unique visitors?
    Yes, Unique visitors.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

LiquidAdmin last month and 2 months ago I spent about $150 for targeted traffic to some of my sites. (Bought from somewhere else)
    First time I bought the results were great but the next time I ordered I didn't get any result , only unique traffic.

I asked the service provider if they could provide me a proof that they are sending real people instead of bots they said no .

If I order from you , will you be able to show me a proof like any popup/popunder on any site or any redirect from a traffic domain ?

I'd like to get more info because I also have the scripts to drive more traffic to my site . Only thing I should do to drive traffic to my site is to add proxy list to the script which is so easy. But I don't need traffic, I need real people to visit my site.

Even If I started the same thing here (reselling traffic) as I'm an old member of WHT and have many earlier sales people would trust me . I would have said the traffic was coming from popups, unders , domains etc and drive traffic with bots most of the people wouldn't understand.

Please don't get me wrong . All I need is some information.

- Umut Kale
    BUY SELL WEBMASTER GOODS AT OnlyWebmasters.Com Auctions
    CHECK YOUR GOOGLE PAGERANK CLICK HERE

Hi,

Theres no actual proof than I can show you other than setting a deal with you (in private please pm or mail me) where I can sell you 5000 targeted traffic at low rate and you can see first hand the results.

I know you are thinking, I could buy the first 5k and be happy then the next it just wont be the same. So I will offer you the low rate twice. (Even if you purchase more the second time as a tester you will still get the lower rate)

This is open to others if they wish to test also.

Please pm or mail to [email protected]

Hope that helps.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Lfhost|Lfgaming

Well it's actually no wonder that most traffic is worth nothing. Where do people get traffic from ?

It's domains like 126hits.com - autohits.dk etc where people surf to get credits meaning people see your site for 10 - 30 seconds and get redirected to the next one.

Most times the people don't even look at the site (they keep the explorer with popup blocker open and surf over night while they sleep cause who really wants to see sites if they just want traffic...)

Just my 2 cents