Thread: IT Lawyers

IT Lawyers

Can anyone refer me to a good lawyer with experience drawing up investment agreements between two parties. I will appreciate it.

Best bet is to look in your local yellow pages or ask people you know for a referral. It's best to work with a local lawyer as opposed to one via phone/email that's in another part of the country. Plus, local lawyers know laws for your local area so you are less prone to having "faulty" info in your contracts that don't fit the laws of your city/state.

The biggest issue with hiring an attorney for a "one-time job" is the quality of attorney that will be willing to sign you as a client and how much of a retainer he/she will demand.

Yup read your local directory and phone a few of them up

Also, try FindLaw.com

Not too sure where you might be located.

We have used http://www.fulbright.com/ in the past. And a Rockefeller in Santa Monica, but I cannot remember the name or anything.

I imagine a local attorney is your best bet. If I am going to spend a decent amount of money doing something right I want to be able to sit down face to face and know what is going on. May just be me though

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.