* hosting template!!!!!!

Hi

I have a hosting template but im in need of a domain name ok. So to get the template you must get the domain for at least two years and you get the template html,clipart,logo/header and its very easy to edit the buttons and stuff enjoy . url: http://cheapandeasy.00freehost.com/hostingtemplate1
    Last edited by templatemake; 03-29-2004 at 12:52 PM.

ok fine just 1 year

Uhm... is it just me, or can you not view that file? I first have to DL it, then I can't figure out which type of a file it is! It's not ascii and it won't open in FW! WTF?

Please tell me it's not using microsoft word clipart.
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

No I wasn't trying to "trash the sales thread", just merely hoping he didn't put microsoft copyrighted clipart in it :/. Just worried about the kid, that's all.
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

Not you NFX.

Those first two guys. The first two comments.

Originally posted by NFX
    No I wasn't trying to "trash the sales thread", just merely hoping he didn't put microsoft copyrighted clipart in it :/. Just worried about the kid, that's all.
    No I did not get it from microsoft.

to tell you guys the truth that template would probaly be worth at least what hes askin for to a local client

the problem is for some of us this is our way of life and on WHT the markets more competive
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Dont give up
    CEO Pixabit, Inc.

I pledge $5 towards registering a domain for new WHT member > templatemake. Let's show him the real spirit of WHT, and that most of us are here giving support for each other, not trashing each other.

Who will match my $5, so I can go register him a name?

Originally posted by Gen-T
    I pledge $5 towards registering a domain for new WHT member > templatemake. Let's show him the real spirit of WHT, and that most of us are here giving support for each other, not trashing each other.

Who will match my $5, so I can go register him a name?
    Wow some people are soooooo nice here glad I found it thank you very much .

WTH... I feel generous tonight, and I've got funds in my eNom & OnlineNIC accounts... If you're serious Gen-T, pm me and we'll work something out for a .com/.net/.org... I can do the other half, and it won't even be 5$ each.

prime

edit: Oops... beat by a leafs fan That's what you get for doing many things at once. Oh well...

P.S. GO ALS GO.

Mekhu, request sent.

Templatemake, go to www.registerfly.com and sign up for a free account. Then send me your user name, and the domain you want registered. I will push it to your account, and then you are in business!

Thanks to Mekhu and Prime for volunteering with me.

Guys this is odd. I can't veiw secure internet sites so to sign up is a secure page and it will not show secure pages .

Quality members , a really nice thing what you did there for this guy !

Templatemake, did you figure out why you couldn't log-in at RegisterFly? Are you on a proxy?

Templatemake, did you figure out why you couldn't log-in at RegisterFly? Are you on a proxy?
    That could be it. I'll look into it.

Very nice of you guys

Goodluck with your future domain templatemake

No im not on a proxy.