paying to paypal without me a paypal account, possible?

i dont have paypal account.

can i pay to paypal account (paying to ebay bid) even if i dont have paypal account?

i want to pay via creditcard and send to a paypal account.
    is there such thing?

is there is how?

Yes they have added this feature nowadays but I don't know which countries are supported
    please read this thread
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=252176

Yes they have added this feature nowadays but I don't know which countries are supported
    He probably doesn't have a PayPal account because he is in an unsupported country. The new PayPal option that accepts payments directly from credit cards may still only work with the supported countries. Can anyone confirm this?

Alternatively, you might need to persuade the ebay user to accept some other form or payment. Or, you might want to use a third-party that might be able to send funds to a PayPal account on your behalf. For example, I know that many e-gold exchange providers will 'outexchange' to PayPal accounts. You could purchase some e-gold and outexchange to the PayPal account. I know that www.gold-trader.com outexchanges to PayPal accounts. It would be even easier if you could persuade the ebay user to accept e-gold.

The option to accept a payment from a non-member of PayPal, I believe, must be activated by the merchant. It is not automatically activated on ALL accounts acception payments.

Just my 2 cents....
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

www.gold-trader.com from their site cannot fund paypal account.

any other option?