Hostsector..anyone?

Alright: Hostsector.com contacted me, and I offered to work as a sales rep for them at "10$ an hour if I met xx quota" which I did, and received nothing so I told them to go have fun with themselves. Boris and Gregory(? not sure on this name) then disliked this, I'm not sure why, but oh well, and then somehow their answering machine got messed up (pretty funny what it said, too..) and they want to blame me. That was six months ago. The other week, I was in the hospital, and guess what? My cell phone rings! Oh, regular call, I figure, wrong number. It's long distance, I pick it up. "Hello, um, is this support for host sector"....After six months, these people still have me on their tech support numbers, and I get someone sent to my phone. Figured I would share this, because it was a bit creepy.

they contacted you?

that would be a big red flag...

recently, a company sent an email to a non-existent email address for my website, but bc i have a catch-all account, i got it anyway... wow, how stupid do you have to be to send an email to a site that doesn't even exist? especially when i do have my email posted on my website...

Yeah, one of their clients contacted me on my cell-phone because my number was STILL in their database for tech support after 6 months+, AND they never paid me what they owed me. Tempting, I know

Have they still not removed it?
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Foladar: I had somewhat of the same issue. If you ever get a call, tell them to move hosts. That's what I do.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

Originally posted by Xshare
    Foladar: I had somewhat of the same issue. If you ever get a call, tell them to move hosts. That's what I do.
    And act as if you still work there

Better yet, say that we are shutting down, so please transfer immediantly to (new company your working for / your company)

Liking Tee's idea
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Didn't want to be rude tho, I was going to say that they were moving to a new company "Insert my company here"