Paypal Debit Bar down forever!?

I checked since 2 weeks ago, and it says due to heavy site load this feature is unavailable, please try again in 24 hours. Is the debit bar gone for good or something?

I used it this morning, so... no.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

I just checked mine, Still there... and active
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

What's the Paypal Debit bar?

its a virtual credit card number that paypal assigns you and you can make credit card orders and it debits from your paypal balance...
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

Originally posted by theqase
    its a virtual credit card number that paypal assigns you and you can make credit card orders and it debits from your paypal balance...
    Is this for US accounts only?
    Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    5sterling.com & 9dollars.us - No-frills budget web hosting, VPS, shoutcast and domain names!

I think it's available to other countries too Sash!, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

When you login to paypal, it should have a link on the left saying something about it.

Atleast that's where it was when I got mine.

The whole proccess was very simple.
    * Best Web Hosting - Submit your host to our directory and become one of our top 10 web hosts.

Ohhh... I have a paypal debit card (duh)... sorry. So what you guys are saying is you cannot signup for it? Or the actual card is not working?

can someone direct link me the debit bar, because my link doesnt seem to work after I login

Just click on Shops and then to the right of it is SHOP ANYWHERE, click there and just follow the directions.

Hope this helps

Not Sure How Old this is

Originally posted by EV1HOST
    Just click on Shops and then to the right of it is SHOP ANYWHERE, click there and just follow the directions.

Hope this helps
    The Shop Anywhere link is now gone ? ?

**EDIT I see if you go straight to the link it was on

-I had a link here but it will not let me post it-

It works, but it is not listed on the shops page anymore.

To access the Debit Bar, log in to your PayPal account and click on the Withdraw option. Click on the "Shop online with a PayPal virtual card" link and you will be taken to the Debit Bar page. When you select a store or enter a store URL, PayPal will launch a Debit Bar window to use for your purchase. You may need to temporarily disable pop-up blocking on your browser for this to work.

Thanks for the response it is appreciated. All the help sections say to access through the shops homepage and then to click on shop anywhere.

thanks again