domains-now.us --- what happened?

Anyone know what has happened to domains-now.us?

never heard of them, try contacting directi since they are their resellers? (or atleast registered their domain from there)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Hmm, apparently that's the people I need to contact about my domain transfer problem...

My parent reseller hasn't heard back from his parent reseller about it in a while. But directi told me to contact domains-now.us instead of contacting directi directly... so the domain isn't transferring even though I've been trying to get this resolved for over 10 days.

Let me know if they surface, eh?
    DStar

I was told by them they were having some server problems. That was over a week ago. I think they have left us standing...

Well, their domain name is back up, so let's just hope they deal with my support request before the domain expires tomorrow.
    DStar

Hi all,
    I have tried to contact John Lithgow (the owner of domains-now.us and hosting-now.us), but i wasn't able to do so since 22/03/2004. I am a reseller of hosting-now and I am getting worried. Can somebody tell me something about this guy?

Kornel from Hungary

Hi All,

My sincere apologies for the recent issues that we have faced, We have put a large number of safety nets in place to ensure that our service is available 24/7 in the future and as many of our resellers are aware of, We had sent out a number of e-mails to inform users of the issues.

I am happy to take any comments on board and these can be made directly to me at [email protected]

Regards

John Lithgow