Name server question...

Does I need 2 free IP static for 2 names server I'll regist for my resellers. For example, I want to put all ns1, ns2 to ....106 and 107 but in the WHM RESELLER CENTER, when I tried to assign and IP, it assign be default ....108 and 109. After that, I modified the DNS Zone for the 108 and 109 to 106 and 107 but in Manage Nameserver Ips, I can see 108 and 109 for the reseller. How I can put all resellers on 106 107 for ns1 and ns2 ? Does I need to buy some free static IP or I can use general IP 106 and 107 ? Help would be appreciate

You are the host, right? If you want to give your resellers static IPs, you can change in your WHM, and remember tell them update in their registrar as well. In your case, I guess your reseller hasnt updated their IPs in registrar.

However, most the cases, resellers dont need static IPs. They will be ok with shared IPs.

Ok, thank for your help but do you know why in reseller center when I tried to "ASSIGN AN IP", it automatically select free static IP ? I don't want to use them, I just need 2 shared IP .106 and .107.

if you just need shared IPs, you dont need to "ASSIGN AN IP" in the reseller center. Just type ns1/2 then go to Edit DNS zone, add ns1/2 there with your shared IPs. Remember check next to the box "shared IP" in your Tweak Setting.