* The Google browser - what will they think of next?

Free Google Browser Enables Users Quick Access to the Full Suite of Google’s Resources Along With the Luxury of Tabbed Web Browsing, Blocked Pop-Up Recovery and Privacy Features Unavailable in Standard Internet Explorer Browsers.
    View the Entire Article

I found two funny things in that.

1) "Luxury of Tabbed Web Browsing"

2) "The Google Toolbar is an extension to Microsoft’s Internet Explorer which is a limited technology, failing to provide certain features which enable the user to have a more powerful and fulfilling internet experience. This lack of security and features in Internet Explorer causes over 500,000 people every week to seek alternative browsers."

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - use it and be proud.
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

I love Firefox and I just can't live without tabbed browsing now.

I don't know... the macish interface is really turning me down on it... anyone tried it yet?? I think I'll stick with Firebird for now (yes, I'm still on the old firebird).

I find it kinda...cool?

I'm using it now...here are the pro's and con's I've found

1. Tabbed browsing is nice...it seems more organized. BUT, sometimes I open multiple windows then after I'm done with one I close the WHOLE window (like I'm used to in IE) and then I lose all those tabbed Windows.

2. I like the login/pass tool that autofills login forms

3. It loads pages slower it seems like. And it loads page structure then each image pops up one by one. In IE it waits then loads everything pretty much at once.

4. I like the favorites toolbar at the top. You can add buttons for certain sites you go to ALL THE TIME (ie webmail, wht, ticket system) and just click the button at the top and you're there. Much nicer than having to open up favorites and select the site or typing it manually.

I am still using the old fireBIRD as well, firefox has funky errors on this computer I am on, on my linux machine I run firefox flawlessly. But on this machine all of the buttons and toolbar stack one on top of the other, hardly useful, and I can't seem to find out why, I have removed all user preferences, oh well.

I am using Thunderbird 0.5, and it is quite good, for an email client.

Well, it's another case of MyIE2. A browser which is basically taking IE and putting it in a new shell.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    [email protected]
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

Originally posted by mj4589
    I'm using it now...here are the pro's and con's I've found

1. Tabbed browsing is nice...it seems more organized. BUT, sometimes I open multiple windows then after I'm done with one I close the WHOLE window (like I'm used to in IE) and then I lose all those tabbed Windows.

2. I like the login/pass tool that autofills login forms

3. It loads pages slower it seems like. And it loads page structure then each image pops up one by one. In IE it waits then loads everything pretty much at once.

4. I like the favorites toolbar at the top. You can add buttons for certain sites you go to ALL THE TIME (ie webmail, wht, ticket system) and just click the button at the top and you're there. Much nicer than having to open up favorites and select the site or typing it manually.
    1. you can make it ask you "are you sure" when you close a window with multiple tabs inside

3. IE does sort of the same thing... both have similar load times for me

4. You can do the same with IE, right click on the tool bar and make sure there is a check beside "links"...

Originally posted by aragon
    1. you can make it ask you "are you sure" when you close a window with multiple tabs inside
    Where do you do this? I can' t find it.

Is FunBrowser a secure browser?

Yes, FunBrowser is secure. Since it's based on Internet Explorer, FunBrowser is as secure as Internet Explorer.
    ROFL

Just use avantbrowser.
    Jim Reardon - jim/amusive.com